14| you're such a stupid gorilla

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
It's been 2 weeks since I moved to Italy, and a week and 3days since I went to the hospital with Sawyer.

The men had been away regularly leaving Sophia and I at home and we got along pretty well, we went shopping few days and she made me get some lingeries talking about how they'll look good for me.

They did look pretty good and I got more two days ago.

We talked about her and Enzo going on a vacation for a while.

She said she was still contemplating on the country and all.

Ezra also placed the date of the picnic to today and I was now sitting on the floor staring into my wardrobe not knowing what to wear.

After 8 minutes I decided on a floral dress not too colorful.

I poured my black hair down letting it cascade down my back.

I didn't do any makeup cause it makes me uncomfortable.

I picked up my phone then went downstairs.

I packed everything we needed forcing Sophia to sit back and watch.

Ezra informed that Sawyer was going to meet us there.

                                    ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎
Sophia and I was putting everything in place while Matteo and Ezra were bringing stuff out of the car.

We were both singing and talking about the most random things.

"You know you missed me" Matteo said grinning at me.

"Oh shut up I totally forgot about your existence" I rolled my eyes sitting and he sat next to me.

"That's a lie lady"he said cockily.

"You know...I could tell Ezra what you did to me but I chose not to"I said looking over at Ezra who was already glaring at Matteo.

"Oh fuck" he mumbled.

"What' did you do?" He asked.

"Oh dear brother he tried to drown me last time you left me with him then he tickled me to a point where I couldn't breathe."I said dramatically.

"She's telling lies, I would never do you believe that Sophia" he asked holding his chest just as dramatic as I was pretending to be hurt.

"Yes I do, I believe Serena" Sophia grinned.

"Do you want me to kill him now or later?" Ezra asked smiling too.

"You can kill him later, let him have his last fun first, how'd you want to die Matteo?" I asked before looking forward.

A particular black Ferrari parked and my heart started to beat faster.

What's it now heart? It's just Sawyer.

He got out of the car and it felt like those bad ass moments from movies when the hot male character come out in slow motion all sexy and shit.

He was wearing a black fitted t shirt that flexed his abs and muscles and I almost got jealous of everyone else that got to stare, he was wearing a blanket pant and his hair was a bit messy but in a perfect way.

Ahh the urge to eat him or keep him in my purse.

He kept his phone in his pant pocket and started walking towards us as our eyes met and I tried to maintain the eye contact before breaking it.

"Hey man" Ezra greeted making him break his gaze from staring at me.

Both Ezra and Matteo greeted Sawyer and I started to get nervous for some reason.