Epilogue

Six years later

AUTHOR'S POV

"Akshita and Vansh come down we have to go to our old house near your dada and dadi." Tusha called her two children.

Akshita, Tusha's and Rudraksh's 6-year-old daughter.

Vansh, their 4-year-old son.

"Mumma." Both came and hugged Tusha.

"Mujhe bhul gaye ?" Rudraksh asked coming towards them.
( forgot me ?)

"Aapko kaise bhul jaayen, mere patidev." Tusha said and hugged him.
( how can we forget you ? )

"Papa." Both their children hugged them too.

"Mumma papa happy 7th anniversary." Akshita wished them and Vansh just said half as he hasn't leaned saying anniversary yet.

"Thank you our cute children." Tusha and Rudraksh said and hugged them.

As Tusha kissed Vansh's cheeks Rudraksh popped out pouting his lips and said

"Me too."
"Aksh kids are here." Tusha tried to say.

"See just give a kiss or another kid will be here with us after nine months. Your choice." Rudraksh teased her.
"Fine." Tusha said and pecked his lips.

"I said kiss not peck." Rudraksh said pulling Tusha by her waist and slamming his lips on her.

"Bro,let's go from here." Akshita said to Vansh by pulling his wrist.

Now they have shifted to their own new home. Just a few kilometers away from their old home.

There kissing session was going on when the main door hinged open revealing Dhruv and Taara with there child.

"Saale, itne saal baad bhi hamara moment kharab karna nhi chorda tune." Rudraksh said glaring at Dhruv.

( nonsense, even after these many years you haven't stopped ruining our moment. )

Dhruv just showed his teeth and grinned. He is still the way he was before six years. One child was enough for a child like father.

"Bade papa badi maa." His son shouted and ran near them for a hug.
"Where are the others ?" Tusha asked Taara.

"Everyone are waiting at the our old house. Trisha and Yashvi are going to arrive here with there husbands." Taara replied.

Trisha and Yashvi entered the house with there husband. And Trisha was holding her son in her arms. And Yashvi was there holding her one-year-old daughter.

"Bhai bhabhi aacha hua hum sab alag ghar mein rehete hain warna hamara ghar baachon se bhar jaata." Yashvi said.

( it is good that we all are staying at different houses otherwise our house would have been full with kids. )

"Now we are going naa to our house it will be packed." Tusha replied.

Everyone sat in their own veivhels and drove to the house.