chapter twenty-four

TUSHA'S POV

I woke up and saw him till sleeping. He was looking such a baby. His long eye lashes resting. His lips looking soft as hell and his face totally calm.

Suddenly he opened his eyes.

"Good morning, my morning angel" He said in a husky tone.
"Good morning." I replied.

"Sleep for some more time." He said pulling me by my waist and making me lay in the bed.

He looked into my eyes with love. We stared at each other for some time.After some time he kissed my forehead and got off from the bed.

"How's you headache ?" I asked him.
"It got scared of your magical hands and ran away." He said and I laughed.

He went to the washroom and came back and said

"Bring my juice to gym." He said and went to the gym.

I blushed remembering what happened last time in the gym.

I went to washroom to take a bath and then got ready wearing a light pink floral printed saree. The blouse was full sleeves but again the dori ones.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

I went to kitchen and made his juice and went to the gym

I was going to knock on the door when suddenly I heard his voice.

"No, need to knock come in." He said.
I opened the door and went inside.

"How did you know it was me ?" I asked.
"Beacuse of you beautiful smell, your magical aura and that aroma that you carry around and keep spreading it like a rose." He said and I couldn't help but again blush at his words.

"Idhar aayiye." He said.
( come here )

"Ji." I said.

"You are going to your house today ?" He asked.
"Yes." I replied.

"When will you come ?" He asked.
"Day after tomorrow." I said.

He just hummed in response. I felt bad for him. He wanted to stay around me and I too wanted to stay around him but it was rasam I can't do anything in that. I had to do it.

"Please take out my clothes for office." He said.
"Okay." I said and went.

I took out a piece of dark green suit and kept it on the bed. He came from the gym all covered with sweat. A towel was wrapped around his neck covering his chest.

"You go and bath. Come down for the breakfast." I said.
"Yeah obviously beacuse for now two days I will not get the made by you." He said.

I looked at him as he walked into the washroom.