chapter nine

TUSHA'S POV

Two days have passed since our date. Today we both our families are going together on a picnic. We are going far away to a field where tents are there. I am dying to go there. It will be so nice to live with both the families at the same time.

Rudraksh talked to my family too as I was too shy to talk.

I wore a floral anarkali suit with pink flowers designed on it with White jhumkas and tied my hair in a bun with  a gajra on it. I just applied lipbalm and bindi, wore my heels, picked my phone and the current book I am reading and went downstairs.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

"Maa, where are you ?" I shouted as I didn't see anyone

"Oh my god" Ahana di shouted.
"What ??" I shouted back.

"Kisi ki nazar na laage." She said and took out a little kajal from the corner of her eyes and applied it on the back of my ear.

I giggled and asked her
"Where are everyone ?"

"You are the one jumping here and there with excitement there is still half an hour left to go there" she said poking my arm with her elbow.
"Diiii don't do naa" I whined at her.

"Let me go and call everyone" she said and went.

After a long time everyone came and sat in the car. The car started and we drove towards the place.

RUDRAKSH'S POV

I am literally dying to see her. I am roaming here and there waiting for her to come so that I can see a glimpse of her as soon as possible.

"Bhaii wait a little bit more they said they have reached just 5 minutes more" Dhruv shouted from backside.

"Can you just shut your idiot mouth for a minute ?" I growled at him.

"No I can't that's why I am saying get me married so that I can find someone who will listen to my nonsense"he said with a idoitic smile.

"Oh god give him some brain" I said looking at the sky.
"I don't want a brain I want a wife naa you got married right now it's my turn" he said hanging on my back.

"Get off my back you monkey" I said pushing him off me.
"Oh sorry ye toh bhabi ki jagah hai naa" he said running away from me.

"You wait" I shouted and started rubbing behind him.

After some time I heard grand fathers voice.

"Rudra beta they are here stop your fight"

I looked at her family as they were coming near us but I couldn't find her.