chapter seven

"You like pets ?" He questioned me.

"Like ? I love them. They are the most beautiful creatures god have ever made. They are sooo cute. I just love being with them." I said with excitement spread across my face.

"Woah. I didn't knew my gonna be wife is so much fond of pets." He giggled.

"You have any pet at your home ?" He asked.
"No,papa said that he will buy me anything I want but not pets, he doesn't like pets." I said smiling sadly.

"You know I requested so much since childhood to get me one pet but no one listened to me" I said with pout on my face.

"By the way which pet do you like ? Like cats,dogs or something else" he asked me.
"Cats. I like cats the most I know they often break things but they are cute." I smiled while saying.

"What about you ? You like cats ?" I asked.
"Not much but we can but it. For you" he said.

"For me ?" I asked in a surprised tone.
"yeah for you my,Lord"he said in a dramatic tone and we both ended up laughing.

"Okay okay now let's eat I am hungry"he said rubbing his stomach.
"Yeah me too" I replied.

He got up from his chair and started walking towards a door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.
"Aree aree ek min bhi rehe nahi paa rhi apne hone wala pati ke bina" he said in a teasing tone.

"it's-it's not like t-that I was just asking" I said stuttering out of nervousness.

"Don't worry I was just teasing.wait a minute I am coming" he said and went inside.

He came back In a waiter uniform and with a menu in his hand.

"What would you like to eat,madam ?" He asked in a polite tone and forwarding the menu.

I took the menu from his hand while giggling and replied

"I would like to have a chocolate Icecream" I said still giggling at his actions.

"Do you know where my to-be-husband is ?" I asked to tease his in the way he teases me.

"No mam I don't. But why are you asking ?"
"Just wanted to know what he wants to eat" I said as slowly my giggling stopped.

"He said he would like to eat icecream from his fiance's bowl" he said with a smirk on his lips.

I blushed hard when I heard that.

"stop this and come on let's eat" I said looking down.

"Aap itna sharmati hain aap ka Sharmana dekh ke hin pet bhar gaya" he said. I could feel him staring at me.

"Ofoo aap kitna flirt karte hain has karein naa" I said still looking down.
"Okayy lets eat" he said and came back with two icecream bowls in hai hand.

I offered one spoonful of icecream towards him and he stared at me with a confused look.

"What?" I asked.
"I thought you were too shy to share Icecream in one bowl" he said

"Why ? Don't I have the rights to fulfill my husband's wish" I said in a dramatic tone.
He laughed and ate the Icecream form the spoon.

"You are so cute" he said pulling my cheeks.
"Thanks for the compliment" I replied.

We finished our Icecream and looked at the clock it was 6:00 already.

"Listen, are you okay with the marriage this early I mean only 2 weeks are enough for you to know me ?" He asked out of nowhere.