characters

MAIN CHARACTERS

TUSHA SHETTY :- A 26 year old beautiful,slim and shy girl. Reads romance novels and has high expectations. Loves rain and sleeping. Loves her family and friends. Has a special place in her heart for her first crush, VIHAAN SETHY about whom half of her school knew.

RUDRAKSH OBEROI :- A 29 year old handsome CEO with killer looks. Respects women, never misbehaves with them. Has a special place in his heart for his ex-girlfriend AARUSHI AAGRAWAL about whom only his best friend, Asmit singhania knows.

SHETTY FAMILY

Reyansh and nandita, parents of Tusha and Ahana, her elder sister who is happily married with her husband, Ayaan nial and has child, Sayith.

Yuvraj and bhavika, her grandparents, who have three children- reyansh who is married to nandita, laksh who is married to mira and has two children who are younger then Tusha- Rajveer and Aarush. Swapna, Tusha's bua who is married to viraj and has two children who are elder then Tusha - Suyash and Aayush both are married and have children.

Her bua lives with her family not here.

TRISHA SAHU - Tusha's bestfriend

OBEROI FAMILY

Tushar and simran, parents of rudraksh. He is thier only child.

Rajiv and nidhi, his grandparents.

Aadi and riya, his chacha and chachi who has two children, Dhruv and Yashvi.

ASMIT SINGHANIA :- Rudraksh's bestfriend.

___________________________________________________

I am already saying you all that after they both are married there are chapters about their first love. Many chapters. And if you have a problem with that I would kindly like to tell you all not to read this book.

If you read than don't do hate comments cause I am already warning you about this. Positively.

If you think that understanding your partners first love and eachother is a red falg then go ahead and don't read this book.

If you curse any of the character then be ready to get blocked by me. If you want to express your thoughts go on but no offensive comments are allowed.

I am not a writer, it's just a story I thought of writing. And this is also my first story...So if i will make any mistake in future,forgive me. THIS WILL NOT BE A DARK ROMANCE TYPE OF STORY.

And please vote if you liked the story.