chapter eight

RUDRAKSH'S POV

"J-just the truth you don't need to f-flirt again" she said stuttering.
"Why you feel so nervous when I flirt with you ? You read smut in the novels right ?" He asked.

"I read but no one has flirted with me in real life. Actually I didn't gave them a chance to." She proudly said.
"I am so lucky that I am the first and only one to worship my godesses like this" I said.

"My cheeks are paining because blushing this much" she said caressing her cheeks.
"I can cure it with a kiss if you give me permission" I said leaning near her face.

"You can try" she replied the unexpected thing.

"Mr.obeori you are not the one who can flirt so you can try" she said.
"N-no I am okay" I said nervously.

"You also feel nervous ?" She teased.
"Only because of you" I said.

"How many marriage proposals have you rejected before accepting mine" I asked.
"Three marriage proposalswere there two I rejected and one rejected me" she said.

"Who the hell had guts to reject a godesses ?" I exclaimed.
"They said they didn't want a working woman in their home and I wanted to work" she replied.

"As much I know you are not doing amy job right now" I said.
"Because i want to after marriage"

"Why did you reject the two guys ?" I asked as I wanted to know.
"One was addicted to drinking and other didn't have manners to talk and behave proper the way you behave." She said looking into my eyes.

"You don't find anything bad in me ?" I questioned her.
"No one is perfect but what I wanted the most in a boy I saw it in you. A boy who respects me, will care for me, doesn't drink , doesn't misbehave, fulfills my small dreams and doesn't behave coldly" she said placing her hands on mine.

"Thank you so much for this" I said lifting her hand.
"May I ?" I asked for her permission.

"Sure"she said and kissed the knuckles of her hand.

"What about you how many girls did you reject and why ?" She asked me.
"Two I just didn't like the way they showed off everything" I said.

"I wanted someone who would adjust with me even if all our house is gone who would be my comfort place, who will be ready to stay with me even if we need to stay on footpath, someone who will never show attitude or coldness towards me , who will calm me down when I get angry and the most important who would blush hard when I flirt with her" I said the last sentence whisperingly.

"Baapre itni tareef ek saath aaj tak kisne nahi ki"she said while laughing.
"Areee aap toh bani hin ho tareef ke liye" I said.

"Chaliye aapko aur pareshan nhi karta flirt karke abhi kuch khane jaate hain" I offered.
"What will we eat ?" She asked.

"What about Golgappe ?" I asked.
"It will be great let's go" she said forwarding her hand.

I placed my hand on her hand and we walked towards the street.

The man gave us two paper bowls. He gave the first golgappa to me and I offered it to her.

She offered hers to me.

"You both look cute together. I am sure your child must be cute too" the man at the stall said and we both choked on our food.