chapter twenty-three

RUDRAKSH'S POV

We talked for some time till it was finally time to go down for reception. People had started coming inside and our house stared packing.

We intertwined our hands and started walking down the stairs. As people saw us the whole crowd started cheering and clapping. I looked at her and we passed smile at each other.

Asmit came running near me with his girlfriend, raavi.

"Meet him, he is Asmit my bestfriend." I said to Tusha.
"Hii, bhabi." Asmit said forwarding his hand for a handshake with her.

"Hii." She said continuing the handshake.

I don't know what it was and why it was but I felt a little burning sensation inside my heart.

I was staring at their hands continuously when Asmit left her hand and said

"Bhai, bhabi meri behen jaisi hain sharam kar."

( she is like my sister do some shame. )

I just showed my teeth to him.

"Come let's go and meet others." I said taking her with me.

"Here meet him, he's Mr. Sharma." I said to her.

I saw that man looking at her from top to bottom with a smirk on his lips. I immediately held her waist and pulled her closer to me. Our bodies were sticking to each other that not even a single insect can enter in between us.

"Meet her, she is MY wife, Mrs.Tusha Rudraksh Oberoi. And you know one fun fact about me I don't like any other man staring at my wife." I said to him glaring directly into his soul and with a smirk on my lips too.

"Excuse m-me sir." He said and went.

I looked at her only to see her smiling while looking down.

"Did I pull too harshly?" I asked her because i was really worried.
"No." She said.

"Sorry but I am not going to leave you for one second also. I don't one any other bastard to look at you. He doesn't have the right to look at you only I have it." I said.

"Okay, Mr. Possessive." She said and laughed.

"Rudra and Tusha go and sit on the seat." Maa said.
"Ji maa." She said and we walked upto the stage and sat on the cushion that was kept for us.

"You are okay now ? You are not feeling nervous right ?" I asked her.
"No just a little bit." She replied.

"Should we go to our room ?" I immediately asked.
"No no." She said keeping her hands on my hands.

We sat there for sometime as people kept coming,congratulating us, blessing us and giving gifts.

After the gift giving session was over everyone went to eat dinner.

We were sitting quietly when her stomach created a sound. She was hungry. she looked down feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay. Let me bring the dinner." I said getting up from my place.