chapter thirty-six

Before you all scream and say that I am forcing some plot of their first love just wanted to say you that this is the last chapter where their first love will be involved so stop screaming.

TUSHA'S POV

I week had already passed and my period was already over. Today we were going for our honeymoon to Meghalaya.

I just completed all out packing. He helped me too. I kept the luggages down from the bed and sat kn the bed sighing out of tiredness.

"Today is the day you saw Vihaan for the first time. Isn't it ?" Rudraksh asked me.
"Yes." I said sadly.

"Get ready quickly and come with me we need to go somewhere." He said.
"But where ?" I asked.

"No questions go quickly." He said. I changed into a saree and went out with him.

As soon as I sat on the bike he started the bike and drove towards I don't know where.

He stopped infront of the place where we went kn our first date.

"Why here ? Is it a date of us ?" I asked.
"Not us." He said.

"Go inside." He said pointing at a door out of that rooms.
"But-" I tried to say.

"No just go there. For me please. You understood me now it's my time go." He said.

I slowly opened the door and entered inside the room. There were photos of Vihaan hanging on the wall. The pendant I wore for him. The ring I wore for him. He didn't gave it but I wore it in the name fo him. The letter that I wrote to him. The poem that I had written for him.

His exam admit card was there. The pen and the copy that he held was there too.

"See Vihaan, the way you are happy with your wife I am too happy with my husband. He cares for me and loves me in they way I wanted to be loved." I said looking at his photo.

Some special chats of us where there in a big screen too. And a picture of him in a blue kurta was there which was my favorite one of him. It was the first pic that I got of him.

I touched all the things kept there and felt a little sad about it but more happy. If Vihaan would have not came into my life I would have never known waht is love, how we should sacrifice, how we should care.

He made me know what is love and made me believe in love too but Rudraksh is the one that gave me the type of love I ever wanted.

After staying there for some more time I went outside. He was sitting there talking with someone.

I went near him and asked
"How did you get all this ?"

He pointed the finger at something and I saw Trisha standing there. I ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Mujhe nhi jiju ko gale lag pagal." She said.
( don't hug me go and hug jiju )

I looked at him smiling at me. I went near him and kissed him.

"Thank you." I said.
"Why ?" He asked.

"For making a place that only belongs to him. I was tired of keeping all that in a small place." I said.
"No problem." He said kissing my crown.