chapter thirty-two

TUSHA'S POV

We were sitting on the couch talking with everyone when dadu suddenly asked out of nowhere

"Honeymoon pe jaane ka plan kab banaya hai ?"
( when did you plan to go for your honeymoon ?" )

I choked on air and Dadu patted my back.
"No need to be shocked its normal even we went for honeymoon that too to her village." Dadu said laughing and referring to dadi.

"That was because we didn't knew any beautiful place so we just went to my village." Dadi said.
"So when are you planning to go ? And where ?" Dadu again asked.

"May be tomorrow we should start our packing. What say ?" He asked me
"Tomorrow ?" I shouted a little loudly.

"Should we wait till your child then ?" Dadi teased me.
"I-I didn't meant that." I said looking down.

He laughed a little and I glared at me as if I would eat him raw here.

After some time when we went to our room she asked
"Are you like crazy tomorrow ? How can we prepare everything so quickly ?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Everything I will do you just say yes for pir honeymoon and everything will be done." He replied.
"Okay then yes." I said excitedly.

"I am not sure if I will let you walk tomorrow after all it will be our wedding night today." He teased me
"Non-stop reminding me." I stuttered.

"Okay now I am going for office and I am taking lunch with myself other wise you will have to come again." He said.
"You don't want me to come to your office ?" I asked.

"No you have to gain strength for night baby you are so weak will be able to handle me inside you." He said.
"Go to your office go go." I said pushing him out of the room.

"Night sweetheart." He shouted after I closed the door.

My heart beat started racing imagining what it is going to be like. He will be inside me and I will moan and scream his name.

Time passed by all day and it was finally night. My heart started beating faster. My breath got insane.

He was inside the washroom freshening up and I was sitting here wearing a suit. He came out of the washroom only with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He came infront of me and looked at me. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out of my mouth. He held my wrist and made me stand. My chest slammed onto his naked chest Making my breath faster.

He slipped is hand inside my kurti and touched my waist. He kept his one hand on the neck and my my eyes automatically closed with his touch. His lips went closer to my ears and he sucked my earlobe.

His lips traced down my jawline and finally reached till my lips. He took my both lips in between his lips and sucked them like he was hungry for years. 

He made me lay on the bad and caged me in between his arms.

"Say my name." He said.
"I-i can't wife can't take his husbands name." I tried to say.

"You have to say." He ordered.
"R-rudr- aksh." His name rolled out of my mouth while stuttering and he immediately slammed his lips onto mine.