chpater forty-one

TUSHA'S POV

One month had already passed since our wedding. It went so quickly like our reception, paghphere ki rasam, our honeymoon everything happened so quickly. Everything is going all smooth and gently. I hope it goes like that only.

I was busy making lunch for everyone when my phone ringed. It was Rudraksh's call.

"Hello Aksh." I said chirping happily.
"Hello sweetheart." He said.

"Be ready for the award ceremony I will pick you up. Okay ?" He asked.
"Okay done." I said.

"You ate the lunch ?" I asked him.
"Yes it was tasty but not more than you. You taste so well." He said.

"So cheesy." I said blushing.
"You must be red now don't say it cheesy." He said.

"Okay now bye." I said.
He chuckled and hanged the call.

After making the dinner I went to our room and slept for some time.

I woke up when I heared him calling me.
"Wifey wake up." He said.

"Ahann what ?" I asked in a sleepy tone.
"Get ready naa we have to go." He replied.

I woke up suddenly when I remembered that we have to go to the award ceremony.

"Are we late ? Is it already time ? The function started ?" I started blabbering.

"No no I guessed that you must be sleeping so I came to our room. Now go." He said.

I quickly picked my dress and ran to the washroom to change. I came out wearing a glowing saree. It was of slight golden colour and glowing.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

He was wearing a formal suit

He was wearing a formal suit. Obviously in occasion like this men always wear formals. It was a white shirt and black suit and pant on top of it.

"Should we go ?" He asked.
"First please we will go to temple." I said.
"Okay as you say." He said.

We drove to the temple and went inside. We touched the priest's feet and took blessings.

Then I went near god and prayed and even thanked him for many things. Later on we ate the prasad started walking out of the temple.

After exiting from the temple we finally reached to the desk where the ceremony was to be held. There were many other businesses men but only some were with their wife rest were all alone.