chapter thirty-seven

I am not going to bring their first love again previous chapter was the last one so just stop saying that I am forcing to bring a plot on the story.

TUSHA'S POV

Finally after travelling for a long and long time we finally reached at Meghalaya. We were too tired to even talk with anyone. We straight went to a hotel and went inside a room that we already booked.

I threw the luggage and threw myself too but on the bed. He also came and laid beside me. We both were there sleeping on our stomach.

He threw his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Now rest and rest." He mumbled and we fell asleep.

I woke up after a long time. I had got some enerygy and finally I got down the bed. He was on the hotel balcony talking with Yashvi.

"Wanna talk with Yashvi ?" He asked me.
I nodded my head and took the phone from his hand which he forwarded.

"Bhabiiiiiiiiii." She screamed and I immediately pushed my phone far away from my ears.

"Enjoyed the ride ?" She asked.
"We were tired as hell i just woke up." I said chuckling.

"How-" She was saying some thing but the voice didn't came.
"Meri pyaari bhabiiiiii." This time Dhruv screamed.

"Oh how are you Dhruv ?" I asked.
"Bhabhi he snatched the phone. I want to talk to you." Yashvi screamed from the phone.

"Stop pulling the phone you monkey." Yashvi shouted.
"You stop female monkey." Dhruv shouted back.

I sighed with a smile and hanged the call.

"You have become there fav such early." Rudraksh said.
I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at him.

"Go and get ready we will go outside." He said.
"Okieee." I said and went to Washroom.

"Should I wear a saree or a floral dress." I asked him.
"Wear what you feel comfortable in." He replied.

"I can comfortably in both I want to wear this." I said showing him a dress that will reach till my ankles.

"It will look the best on you wear it." He said.

I changed into that dress. It was a white floral dress with pink and blue flowers printed on it.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-