chapter fifteen

TUSHA'S POV

I went to kitchen, tucked the end of my saree in my waist,tied my hair in a bun and stared making breakfast.

"Beta, what are you going to make?" Maa asked.
"Maa, I will make kheer." I replied.

"Should I help ?"She asked.
"No, its my peheli rasoi let me do it" I replied with a smile.

"As you say."She said and went.

After some time when I was busy someone came and hugged me from behind. I startled and was about to shout but he turned my back towards the kitchen slab and kept his palm on my mouth.

It was Rudraksh.

"Don't shout,wifey, otherwise people will think that I am forcing on you." He whispered and removed his hand from my mouth.

"Let them think I know you would never do that." I said to him.

His hands touched my bare waist as he picked me up by my waist and made me sit on the kitchen slab.

"What are you doing ? Someone will come" I tried to say but he kept coming closer to me till our faces were just a inch away.

My breath started getting heavier and I didn't even realize when I stopped breathing completely.

He tilted his face to the side of my cheeks and our cheeks brushed together. A weird feeling ran on my spine and my stomach was full of butterflies.

"I am doing romance with my wife and it's my right." He finally replied to my question.

He again slipped his hand on my bare waist and took out my tucked pallu of the saree. He caressed his hands on my waist. He lifted his hands and ran it across my back and my waist.

I was shivering like hell by his touch. He again leaned closer to my face and said

"You stopped breathing,biwi"
At that point of time I realized and tried to breath again but he slipped his another hand his hand and went up to the dori of my blouse.

He pulled the dori in once. I didn't say anything because I also felt good at that time. This isn't a bad touch. He is my husband and he has rights in me. Moreover he asks for my permission.

He ran his hands on my back. He traced my spine with his finger. He snuggled his nose on my neck and whispered

"You are attracting me and making me out of control, my wife."

I was not on sense to reply to what he was saying because I was lost in his touch.

He kissed on my cheek and pulled himself back slowly. He looked at me and started blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked him with shyness filled in my own voice.
"Nothing. I was just teasing you." He said.

"Turn you back towards me" He said.
I turned my back to him and he moved closer and tied the dori back.

"Just don't tuck this your attractive and hot waist pulled me towards you." He said and went.

I wonder why he blushed looking at me. I picked up a plate to serve but saw my reflection on it. My whole face was red with blushing and shyness. And my cheeks were the most red.