chapter thirty-one

RUDRAKSH'S POV

After the wedding was over we came and sat on the car. We had changed into the clothes we were wearing before and now we are going to that room near library.

As we reached we came put of the car.
"You sure you don't want to come inside ?" I asked.
"No." She said with a smile.

I started walking towards the door. I slowly opened the door and my eyes were closed. I can't believe that I am coming here after so many years.

As I entered inside and opened my eyes memories flashed infront of my eyes. There were our pictures all over the walls. The gifts that we gave eachother. There was a single photo of her. I touched it and said

"See Aarushi as you wanted I too got a understanding partner like you. She is so understanding that she let me come in here."

I looked at the two letters that we had wrote to each other before being separated.

In the letter I have promised her that I would move on and marry a girl who will care for me and love me the way she did.

"You know I should thank you because if you hadn't come into my life and made me experience how is love and how we should treat the person whom we love i would have never got her into life." I again said to her photo hanged on the wall.

There were our matching couple outfits hanged on the wall. The letters were laminated. The picture of our first date and every date till the last date was there. Some random pics of us were also hanged. The couple bracelets that we wore. The pendants that I gifted her. Everything was there.

That moments were that time as special as it is now with Tusha. Is Aarushi would not be in my life then I would have never got a Tusha in my life too.

After sitting there for some more and remembering all those memories o decided to go out. Even though I have moved on but still there will always be something in me that will be ready and happy to relive all those memories not in reality but just in mind.

In reality I want to give all my love to Tuhsa. She deserves it. If she can understand me so much then I will too. Her understanding me for Aarushi was a small and minor reason why I agreed to marry her.

Otherwise there are infinity reasons with me that I said yes to her. I opened the door and was going to step out of the room when I closed my eyes and whispered.

"Thank you Aarushi for teaching me how to love and treat my girl in the right way."

After saying that I stepped out of the room and say her standing there looking at me with a smile.

"How it felt ?" She asked excitedly.
"It was a very nice experience." I said and hugged her.

I kissed the crown of her head and asked
"When is the day you had crush on him ?" I asked.
"After one week." She said after some time and her voice was sad.

"Why are you sad ?" I asked.
"Just some flashbacks." She said.

"Should we go to home ?" I asked and she just nodded.

I didn't want to spend my whole day there because today we married again and finally this was our wedding night and I am not going to spare her today.