chapter two

RUDRAKSH'S POV

We are sitting at her house. I am wearing the same outfit I wore in the morning. The black suit.

OUTFIT:-

I have seen her photo as mom showed me

I have seen her photo as mom showed me. She was looking beautiful in the pic. She was wearing a pink anarkali suit.

I was in my thoughts when Dhruv whispered in my ear.

"Bhai, woh dekho" he said pointing towards stairs. I looked at where he was pointing.

There she is, In a red saree. Her open wavy hairs are reaching till her waist,her plumpy lips has a sweet smile. Her face is glowing. Her face doesn't have a hint of makeup. I smiled looking at how cute she is looking while struggling with her saree.she is looking damn beautiful.

"Bhai ghoorna band karo" yashvi said in my ear and I came out of my thoughts.
"Bhai aap toh abhi se pagal ho rahe ho unke piche" Dhruv said.
"Chup karo dono" I said.

She went to kitchen and brought snacks with her. She kept it in table.

"Tusha has made this, please try" her mom said.
"Banana jaruri nahi tha" my mom said with a smile.
"Why not I will eat" Dhruv said and picked up a samosa.
I slapped his thigh.
"Arghh" he screamed whiperingly.

"Sit here" my mom said to Tusha tapping at the seat infront of me.
"Ji" she said. Her voice sweet like honey.

She sat infront of me our eyes met for a second. Her eyes are like brown oceans. Her lips are soft and perfect pink. Her cheeks are looking so soft I just want to caress them.

Dhruv and yashvi fake coughed and again I came out of my thoughts.

_______________________

TUSHA'S POV

I looked towards him when I felt him staring at me. He immediately diverted his gaze from me.

He is wearing a black suit, a watch on his wrist and his hair settled perfectly. His first 2 buttons of the shirt are open. He has a strong body, veiny hands and sharp jawline. I'm sure girls must be drooling over him.

"Abbe ghoorna band kar" Trisha said whispering.
"Hehe" I smiled nervously.

I went to kitchen and brought the snacks that i made.

"Tusha had made this please try" mom said.
"Banana jaruri nhi tha" his mom said with a smile.
"Why not I will eat" his brother said and picked a samosa. I smiled at him.