chapter eleven

RUDRAKSH POV

"Sunein" she said in a sleepy voice.
"Sunaein" I too said in a sleepy tone.

"Maa is calling us for lunch" She said.
"Hamari shaadi hogayi ?" I asked as I was not in sense.

"Uthein naa" she said slapping my arms.

I woke up and open my eyes. And when I saw her face my heart stopped beating. She was looking fucking cute.

"Oh. My. God" I said keeping my hands on my chest.
"What happened?" She asked panicking.

"I just can't believe that I am going to see face of an angel every morning. I am sure my full day will go nice just because I will see this beautiful and cute face every morning. These cute little puffy eyes and cheeks. I will see them everymorning." I said grinning.

"Thank you for the compliment now let's go maa is calling us for lunch." she said and we went to eat lunch.

"I wonder how these idiots haven't disturbed us while sleeping" I said to maa.
"We told them not to" Maa said.

"Thank you" I said to her.
"Now eat" she said serving the plates.

We finished eating our lunch and everyone went to sleep except me and Tusha. We weren't feeling sleepy as we just woke up.

"Let's go near that pond" she requested.
"But what if they try to find us" I objected.

"Let's leave a letter for them and go" She said and picked a paper and pen and wrote that we are going near the pond.

We went and sat there with our legs dipped inside the water. Our hands touched each other and she intertwined it with her hands. She kept her head in my shoulders and we sat there in peace.

"It's so relaxing" I said.
She hummed in response.

I saw her staring at the lotus in the water.

"You like flowers right ?" I asked her.
"Yes" she said looking confused.

I got up from there and star walking towards the water.
"Where are you going ?" She asked holding my wrist.

"Aap saath chalengi ?" I asked.
"Jii" she said and got up.

"Sit here I am coming. Your dress will get wet." I said try to make her understand.
"Eventually its gonna happen when you fuck me so let it be let's go" She said with a smirk.

"D-don't you feel shame" I said stuttering out of nervousness.
"Why would I when you don't have any shame in flirting with me. And I am learning this flirtings from you." She said.

"Fine. Come" I said calling her.
"I was just pulling your leg go where you were going just dont go too far." She said laughingly.

I went and picked out 3 lotus from the water and gave it to her.

"Here, take it my princess"
"Awwww, thank you so much my prince." She said hugging me.

"I think what is should do that I would get a kiss from you." I said.
"On lips" I added.

"Patience, hone wale pati dev" She said whispering in my ear.
"I don't have patience. I can't wait till we get married and I will fuck you hard till you pass out in our room" I said whispering back.