chapter six

After coming from the shop I stared reading my book that has only few chapters left.

After some time I looked at the clock it was 4:15. I got down from my bed and went to washroom for freshening.

I choose the red kurti for the date. I wore the kurti,wore my jhumkas and red bangles,applied my bindi,a little eyeline,lip balm and left my hair open.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

I looked at the clock it was already 4:52

I looked at the clock it was already 4:52. I am feeling the most nervous in my whole life. I was not this nervous when I was going to give my board exams as much as I am now.

I am nervous because it's my first date and I don't even know waht I will talk or how to behave.

I was busy in my thoughts when a notification interrupted.

It was Rudraksh's text.

'I reached come down'
'Coming' I texted back and ran downstairs.

"Mumma I am going" i said and ran.
"All the best" 3-4 voices came from behind.
"Thank you all" i shouted and ran outside.

When I reached outside he was standing near his bike holding his helmet in his hands.

He was wearing a black T-shirt, black Jeans. A black denim was hanging on his hand.

He had a flower bouquet in his hand which had all varieties of flowers. Rose's,tulips,lily and many other flowers.

RUDRAKSH'S OUTFIT :-

( This pic is only for the outfit not for the cup )

I swear he is looking damnn handsome. Like his veiny hands and that two always opened buttons that are showing his deadly chest.

He fake coughed and I realised that I was staring at him.

"S-sorry" I said looking down while blushing.

He forward the flower bouquet towards me by both his hands. I took happily showing my teeth while smiling.

"It's okay. You can STARE at your gonna be husband. I am all yours." He said using the word stare teasingly and bowing like a prince in fairy tales.