chapter forty-four

Guys another announcement...
Only 2-3 chapters are left of this book. I will try to write that chapters long-long.

Do you all want a bonus chapter too ?

Thank you all for showering so much love on this book and saying that you will definitely miss this book.

TUSHA'S POV

"A-aksh stop." I said after he released inside me after a long making session.

He threw himself on the other side panting hard. He pulled the quilt over us covering our both naked bodies.

"I hope I wasn't too harsh on you." He said hugging me.
"No you were never." I said smiling a little.

"Good night." He said kissing my forehead.
"Indeed a GOOD night." I said giving pressure ont he word good.

He chuckled and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up when the sun rays fell on my face directly. I turned to side to see if he was present there. He was looking at me with a sight smile.

"What happened ?" I muttered softly.

"The way you're glowing just because of me is making my smile." He replied tucking the hair strand behing my ear that was falling on my face.

"Are you sore ?" He asked.
"Yes very much." I replied.

He chuckled a bit and then replied
"This pain may lead us to a very happy life."

I blushed and snuggled into his chest.
"Should we go and eat ? You must be hungry ?" He asked.

"No I want to stay like this." I replied.
"Baby, if you don't want that food I have something you want to eat. It is here with you." He said.

I looked at him with a confused face and asked
"What ?"

He parted a little making a space between us and made me look down inside the blanket.

"Anhann." I whined slapping his chest lightly.
"Don't be like this you had already had all of it." He replied.

"Subhe sunhe aaise gandi baatein mat karein naa." I said to him.

( don't talk like this things in the morning )

"At night we can do a dirty things but in morning can't we talk." He said.
"No." I replied.

"Abhi toh bas saari raat ka intezaar karna padega." He said with a smirk on his lips.

( now I have to wait for all night )

I tried to get down from my bed but fell a little pain in my lower abdomen. I kept hand on it.

"Is it paining too much ?" He asked.
I nodded my head.

"Come." He said and was going to lift me up.
"No need I can walk by myself patidev." I said smiling.

I went to washroom to take a bath. When I came I saw all the bedsheets changed and the room cleaned.