chapter seventeen

RUDRAKSH'S POV

we reached the temple and got down form the bike.

We started climbing the stairs.

Tusha twisted her leg and was almost going to fall when I held her.

"Are you okay ?" I immediately asked her.
"Y-yes" She said.

When she tried to walk she hissed.

"What happened?" I asked her.
"I think my foot got twisted." Sge said looking at her foot.

I carried her in my arms and started walking.

"What are you doing it's temple" She said.
"Yes its temple I know that" I said as I kept walking.

"I mean people will say that we are doing romance here" She said.

"Let them think. I don't want God to think that I am a bad husband who isn't helping his wife" I said.

"You are the bestest husband." She said as we reached the temple.

I smiled looking at her.

We went near Pandit ji and touched his feet.

"May god bless you and always keep your jodi safe." Pandit ji Said keeping his hands on top of our heads.

We smiled at each other.

We saw the aarti and took the prasad.

"Here take this vermilion, you look like you are newly wedded. Apply this it came after being worshipped near God"  The priest said.

I took a pinch of vermilion and applied it in her hair partition.

She smiled at me.

Later I carried her in my arms and we came out of the temple and sat on the stairs.

I tapped on my lap and signed her to give her foot on my lap.

"It's okay" She said.

I took her foot and twisted it slowly.

"Done,now you can walk." I said.

"Thank you" She said.

I saw a old couple walking up to the temple with thier hands intertwined with each other's.

"See that will be us in the future. We will be just like them old but cutest couple. Our romance will be just like it is now. You will be more cuter that today. We will come like this with our hands intertwined with each others and with full love for each other in our hearts."

"Yes, you will be more handsome. Our children must be in thier age to get married. We will come just like them with love filled in our hearts. The love, possessiveness, jealousy and everything will be just as same like it is now. Even after thousand years of out marriage if you will flirt with me I will still blush like I always blush." She said with a smile.

I smiled back at her.

I looked into her deep beautiful brown eyes. They were the most precious part of her. She is such a beautiful piece of art that god have ever made. She is the Sweetest girl to ever exist on earth.  The way she blushes, the way she talks, the way she flirts back, the way she smiles, laughs and every thing is best about her.