chapter one

TUSHA'S POV

'𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧...𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐕𝐢𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐲. 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 ----

AUTHOR'S POV

Beep beep beep beep
"Urghhhh, this alarm. Itna achaa sapna kharab kar diya." Tusha said making an annoying face before she stood up from her bed and went towards washroom to do her morning routine.

She wore a black kurti with jhumkas and her hair open.

TUSHA'S OUTFIT:-

After getting ready, she went downstairs of her heavenly old haveli's living area

Her dada and dadi were sitting there talking with Ahana, tusha's elder sister who is married to Ayaan. She came here for one day.

TUSHA'S POV

Today ladke wale are coming to see me for my marriage. even though I saw my crush in my dreams. It was because he was my first love and I couldn't forget him.

I never dated anyone because I always wanted to have an arrange marriage.

"Tusha" my mom called me and I came out of my thoughts.
"Han maa" i said
"Shaam ko ladke wale aa rahe hain yaad hai naa ?" Mom asked me.
"Ofcourse yaad hai" I said.

"It is going to rain,go and bring the clothes down" mom said.
"Thanks for the information" I said with a smirk.
"No, you are not going to get wet in rain" mom said.
"Sorry maa" I said and ran to the terrace.

_______________________

I came back from the terrace as the rain stopped completely. I love dancing and getting wet in rain.

I changed into a pink kurti,dried my hair and tied it into a bun and went downstairs.

"Mumma, nasta dedo" I shouted coming downstairs.
"Don't shout" mom said and kept dosa on the table.