Chapter 15

Luca

The Bentley awaited us at the docks for our trip to the vineyard. I had previously arranged for a cheeseboard and various wines to be prepared for our tasting. I will Introducing my new red and white wines to the market soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to bring Sienna along for a tour.

However, after witnessing her intolerance to alcohol last night, I began to rethink my decision.

To address this, I resolved to ensure she eats plenty and stays hydrated by drinking ample water. Reflecting on the Bellinis, I couldn't help but feel that they were a poor choice.

She looks stunning in the dress I selected for her. It fits her perfectly, accentuating her flawless curves. Her long platinum hair is braided to the side, with a few loose strands delicately framing her face. She wears minimal makeup, with just a touch of mascara and lip balm that enhances the appearance of her luscious lips. I yearn to kiss them passionately, I can't help wondering how they would feel wrapped around my cock.

As my gaze falls upon her, my thoughts become fixated on the image of her on her knees, engulfing me with her mouth.

Sensing my attention, she turns to meet my gaze, biting her bottom lip as she shyly averts her eyes.

In an instant, I reach out to prevent her from doing that, but before I can do so...

"We've arrived, sir," Clint, my driver, informs me. I retract my hand, open the car door, and step outside, making my way to Sienna's side. I extend my hand towards her, assisting her as she exits the vehicle.

"Thank you," she murmurs.

Her eyes sparkle with astonishment as she takes in the breathtaking beauty of this place.

We are greeted by Rita, who is the head wine Sommelier.

She greets me in Italian with "Ciao bello," kissing each side of my face.

"Ciao bella," I greet her back.

Sienna stands there fidgeting with her hands, looking around and not knowing what to say.

Rita, this is my friend Sienna," I say, placing my hand on Sienna's back, she holds her hand out to shake Rita's hand.

"Ciao Sienna," Rita says, looking Sienna up and down. She then turns to me and says, "Ah, quindi questa è la tua 'amica', è davvero bella," throwing me a wink.

Sienna's brows knit together as she has no clue what Rita said. She looks at me for an answer, but I look away and walk ahead, not giving anything away.

"Come, come, Sienna," Rita ushers her into the entrance of the winery.

We enter and are escorted to a private room with a view of the vineyard. A variety of cheese , crackers and cured meats are arranged on a table, along with eight empty wine glasses and four wine bottles labeled with their respective types.

I pull out a chair for Sienna to sit. "Thank you," she says, taking her seat.

I sit beside her, our legs slightly touching. I can sense her body tense up next to mine.

Rita opens the first bottle and pours a small amount into each glass. She hands one to Sienna and another to me.

She proceeds to explain everything about the wine - its production, the origin of the grapes, and so on.

Rita swirls the wine in her glass and takes a sniff. Then, she takes a small sip, allowing it to rest on her tongue before swishing it around in her mouth. Finally, she spits it into a small bucket.