Chapter 11

Luca

"Ms Sienna is waiting for you in the living room, Sir" Helena says as she scurries up to me, "Is her bag packed?" "Yes, sir.I've left it at the end of your bed. I can carry it down for you if you'd like." "It's fine, Helena. You can head home for the weekend . Thank you. I'll see you on Monday."

"Okay sir thank you," Helena, please call me Luca. We've talked about this. You've known me since I was a little boy." "I'm sorry, Luca." She gives me a smile. "I'll see you on Monday." She turns around walking towards the kitchen.

I walk towards the living room where Sienna is. She's sitting down reading a book, feet curled up on the couch. She looks so beautiful. Her eyes are glued to the book,so engrossed in her reading,so much that she hasn't noticed me come in. I wonder what she's reading. I interrupt her focus, "Any good?" Coming up behind the couch from where she's sat, she jumps, letting the book fall on the floor. I look down see the name of it - "Taken by the Mafia King." I smirk, quirking my brow.

"Do you like these kinds of books?" I bend down to pick it up. "Dark romance, erotica, dominant," it reads on the caption. Interesting, I think to myself. Handing her the book, she snatches it out of my hand, her face now heated from embarrassment.

"Um, what? Yes, I mean no... I mean, I was given it by Helena. She recommended it to me," as I was bored, she mumbles out quickly. Helena gave this to her - never would have thought Helena was into these kind of books.

"So, you like dominant mafia men," I say intensely, looking at her, moving closer to her. She moves back on the couch, trying to get away from me. I trap her between my arm and the couch. Her big eyes stare at me.

"No, I don't," she denies. I chuckle. "Is that why you were so focused, biting your lip as you read? Would you like to be kidnapped by a mafia man, Sienna?" My face is now closer to her, our lips only an inch apart. She gulps. I can tell she's fighting with her head and body. My breath fans her face. I almost have her.

Snapping out of her cognition, she says, "No, it's make-belief. I don't think any mafia man would be like this in reality. They wouldn't appeal to me in real life."

I pull away, giving her space, muttering "We'll see about that" under my breath. She looks at me funny, trying to understand what I said. "Have you eaten?" I ask, changing the subject. "No, I haven't."

"Well, why don't you go grab a snack from the kitchen? I'm going to change and then we'll hit the road, okay?" She nods, "Sure," getting up from the couch and walking away from me. I turn and go up the stairs to my bedroom. I have a quick shower, I know I had a shower this morning, let's just say the errands I had to run, I had to get my hands dirty, after I'm finished I change into something more casual. I put on a pair of jeans, a light t-shirt, and suede trainers. It's a far cry from my usual attire as I'm mostly wear suits, I pick up the bag and walk downstairs.

Sienna is making her way back from the kitchen. "Are you ready to go?" I ask. "Her eyes scan me from head to toe, I see the approval in them, composing herself, Not really but do I have any other choice," she responds with no enthusiasm.

" No you don't I smirk at her unless you want to pay me back all the money you owe me today, she glares at me.

You can at least look a little more excited, Sienna. My mouth curls upwards.

Why? The more I think about it, you practically did kidnap me."

Did I? Nobody held a gun to your head Sienna. But you did threatened my date, if I didn't leave him, you also had your goon knock me out and bring me back here. I'm not sure Frankie would appreciate being called a goon, I snigger to myself.