Chapter 14

Sienna

I paced back and forth in the bathroom, desperately trying to recall what I had said or done with Luca last night. When I woke up earlier, I was shocked to find him lying next to me, looking absolutely perfect with his beautiful face and impressive physique. He was shirtless, allowing his muscles to be admired as his chest rose and fell peacefully in sleep.

However, as I surveyed the room, I realized that this was my assigned room. So why was Luca here beside me? As I looked under neath the covers,It was then that I noticed I was only wearing a thong, and panic immediately consumed me. I hastily jumped out of bed, wrapping the sheet around myself, and rushed into the bathroom. I berated myself for being so careless and getting excessively drunk.

I tried my best to be as quiet as possible as I tip toed back into the bedroom, but suddenly I heard his husky, deep voice greeting me with a "good morning." Startling me, making me almost jump out my skin.

My fears were confirmed when he asked me if I was going to finish what I had started last night, with a sly grin spread across his stupid handsome face.

Dread and embarrassment consumed me as I realized I had no recollection of what I had done. The fact that I was half naked only heightened my anxiety.

Did I attack him? Oh God, Sienna, this is why you shouldn't drink. You always end up saying or doing stupid things, although most of the time I just pass out. I've never made advances towards anyone, well except for Luca...

Unless he's just playing with me. Yeah, that's it. He wasn't naked; he had shorts on and was under another blanket on top of mine.

"He's just trying to mess with your head, Sienna," I tell myself, but then why was he in the same bed as me?

He told me he had rejected me, promising that if I had been in the right state of mind, I would still have been in bed. The thoughts stirred something within my core, and I couldn't deny the lingering sensation of his lips on mine, even though it was just a peck.

Ahhh!

He had left me to go and shower, but not without teasing me and asking if I wanted help. Hmph, as if.

No, thank you!!

"Yes, keep telling yourself that, Sienna," that's why you were ogling him this morning.

Okay, shut up, brain. I get into the shower, trying to wash the fogginess off of me, as I feel the hangover starting to kick in.

I quickly dry myself off and then brush my teeth again,even though I had brushed them this morning, they still felt icky.

Once I'm done, I head back into the bedroom and notice a beautiful dress and a pair of gold wedges laid out on the bed for me. I pick up the dress and admire it - it's a long cream knitted dress with gold thread woven into it. It has a low bust and thin straps, and is backless.

Oh great - now I can't wear a bra! I check and thankfully it's not see through. The dress looks and feels expensive.

I put it on and wore the wedges, which matched perfectly. I feel amazing in it.

I can't help but wonder who left this out for me. So far every piece of clothing I've worn over the weekend has been so beautiful. They all looked elegant, yet sexy and designer.