Chapter 10

Sienna

Ugh, my head. What on earth did I do last night? I had a few drinks, but I don't remember drinking too much to black out. Scottie had been such a gentleman, fun and charming. Oh my god, Scottie! I suddenly snap back to reality.

The phone call from Luca, him forcing me to leave, and Frankie trying to get me into the car all come rushing back. I refused and told Frankie to tell Luca that I was going home. Luca had ruined my date and there was no way I was going back to his apartment. I left because I didn't want anything to happen to Scottie. I remember telling Frankie to go away and walking off. I faintly recall him whispering, "Sorry to do this, Sienna," and then everything went black.

What on earth did he do to me?

As I look around the room, I realise that I don't recognise where I am. It's definitely not my place, that's for sure. This room alone is practically bigger than my apartment.

The bed is enormous, too. It's soft and luxurious, with charcoal silk sheets and pillows. The room definitely has a masculine feel with its dark colours.

There's a fireplace insert on the wall at the end of the room; I'm not sure if it's purely decorative or if it's functional. Opposite the bed, there's a large flat screen smart TV. The windows are expansive, reaching from the ceiling to the floor, adorned with curtains that match the silk sheets.

The room exudes luxury while maintaining minimal decor, avoiding anything overly ornate. I assume I'm in Luca's place as I uncover myself and wonder where he is. As I place my feet on the floor, they land on what feels like a soft ball of wool. Looking down, I notice a plush rug covering a quarter of the room, its light grey, gold, and white tones adding warmth to the otherwise dark space. Whoever designed this room did a fantastic job of coordinating everything.

As I stand to walk, I suddenly realise that I'm not wearing the dress I had on last night. Instead, I find myself in a man's shirt, which feels surprisingly pleasant against my skin. But, seriously, who in the world took my dress off and replaced it with this?

I approach the fireplace and notice a wall leading somewhere. As I walk behind it, I find myself in a spacious walk-in wardrobe that astonishes me. It is impeccably organised, with all clothing items lined up and color-coordinated.

I can't help but wonder how many suits Luca must own. Compared to my own tiny shoe box of a wardrobe, this space would make any woman envious. Determined to locate Luca so that I can eventually leave and then cry over the size difference between our places, I turn another corner in the room and step out onto a balcony.

The sound of running water catches my attention, resembling a shower. Perhaps it's just a decorative water feature? However, as I turn, my gaze fixates and I am completely taken aback by what I see. Luca stands beneath the shower, completely naked, with his back turned towards me. I am mesmerized by his perfectly toned butt, frozen in admiration.

Suddenly, a deep, throaty voice resonates, pulling me out of my lascivious trance. "are you enjoying the view?" I look up, he's now facing me but I don't look him in the eyes, my eyes immediately gravitate towards his impressive manhood. Causing them widen even further in astonishment. He's remarkably well-endowed, surpassing the average in both length and girth. How on earth did that fit inside me before?

Unintentionally, I moisten my lips as they have become dry and I gulp,I hear him chuckle, completely unaware that he is now standing right in front of me. He leans down and whispers, "If you want, you can taste it."

Startled, I stumble backwards, barely managing to avoid slipping on the wet tiles. Lucas's hand instinctively wraps around my waist, preventing me from falling. The moisture from his body seeps through the shirt that I'm wearing making it almost transparent. He smirks and glances downwards, lightly brushing his fingers over my nipple, causing me to gasp. It appears that you're quite eager, Gattina.