Chapter 16

Very mature content ahead
Smut warning:
This  chapter contains a whole lot of smut , readers please be advised, if you don't like reading this kind of stuff please skip ahead much love 🩷😈😈

Luca took Sienna by the hand, leading her
towards the steps that led to the back garden. He swooped her up in his arms, causing her to yelp and cling onto him. Carrying her bridal style through the gate and towards the back entrance of the house, they passed security who greeted Luca as the boss, their faces unwavering.

"Philip," Luca called out.

"Sir?" answered Philip.

"Ask Paula to send someone to clean up the blankets and cushions left on the beach, please."

"Will do, Sir," Philip complied.

Luca entered through the kitchen entrance, placing Sienna on the counter. She looked at him in confusion, "We're not doing it here, are we?" Her voice held a slight shriek.

Luca smirked at her, leaning over and lowering his head to be level with hers. "If I wanted everyone to hear and see me fucking you,I would have taken you on the beach," his mouth brushed her ear, his husky voice sending shockwaves to her lady parts.

He chuckled, pushing away from her and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. Walking back over to her, he handed it to her, "You're going to need this after the workout we are about to do," his devilish smirk giving away that she is in for a long night.

"Fuck, what did I just get myself into?" She internally scolds herself for allowing him to entice her. She knew this was a bad idea, but the way he kissed her down at the beach was so different from the last time he forced a kiss on her at the charity ball. It reminded her of the night she shared with him six years ago.

Maybe the old Luca was still there, and perhaps this would be the perfect ending to a nice weekend. Then they could go their separate way after, as she had no intention of falling for him again.

She was putting this down as both consenting adults in need of some release, and Lord, she needed release as she hadn't had sex in such a long time. Her dreams of Luca hadn't helped either; every time she'd wake up sweating and wet, feeling more aroused. So, she hoped that this night would get him out of her system.

Little did she know that Luca had other plans for her. She was unaware that once he was inside of her, he wasn't letting her go.

He picked her back up and carried her up through the back stairs she had taken with Paula this morning, walked through the large landing toward the corridor that led to his bedroom. He took out a key, unlocked the door, and brought Sienna over to the bed, placing her down gently on it.

He stares down at her, lust-filled eyes commanding, "Strip for me." His deep voice echoes as a directive, and she responds with innocent eyes," unless you want me to do it for you? ". He tilts his head, a sexy smirk playing on his handsome face.

She stands up in front of him, giving him the go-ahead by nodding her head in affirmation.

"Turn around," he commands. She obeys slowly, his hands sliding up her arms to the straps of her dress. His feather-like movements send goosebumps across her skin as he loops his fingers underneath the straps, slipping them down. The dress falls at her feet, revealing her perfect figure from the back. He admires the contours of her body, particularly her round, perfect derrière. Sucking in a breath, his hands sensually move along her back, down to her soft buttocks. He gives it a squeeze, causing her to gasp.

Pulling her in tighter, he places small kisses on her shoulder and then moves onto her neck. His hand slides to her stomach, teasing her skin, eliciting a shaky exhale from her. His slow, torturous moves cause her lower abdomen to tighten. Turning her around, he takes in her front, his eyes lingering on her breasts for an extended moment. She feels exposed, fully naked while Luca remains clothed. His eyes make her feel like she's under the spotlight, every detail of her body scrutinized.