Chapter 8

Sienna

Damn it, damn him. I can't believe that asshole did that to me. I desperately wanted to push him away, but he was too strong. My body betrayed me, yet again, enjoying it. Why did I let him do that?

Well, maybe because you haven't had any action in over a year and have  been having dirty dreams about him almost every night. My mind mocked me. Honestly, I didn't want him to do that, but my body couldn't resist. His fingers felt incredible inside me, starting slowly and teasingly, but then he became rougher and faster, making me soak his fingers. And then he had the audacity to suck them and tell me I still tasted sweet. God, I was so angry with myself and him.

I stormed out of the hotel, full of fury and shame. I must've looked like a hot mess, with flushed cheeks and a torn dress. Now I have to pay for these damages. Ugh, I could kill him. Why couldn't he just leave me alone?

I was just about to grab a cab when I heard, Ms Sienna. I turned to look, and there was the chauffeur from earlier opening the back door of the Maybach. He said, "I'm here to escort you back home."Um okay , but was he waiting here all this time? I'm pretty sure I saw him drive off earlier."

"Thank you," I said as I stepped inside the car. The chauffeur nodded and closed the door, then took his place in the driver's seat. I was still angry, wondering why Luca couldn't just stay with his date, he said she wasn't his girlfriend well then why did he come with her and why was  her arm wrapped around his earlier, wait why do I care?

Why did he have to come to me? Why did he have to touch and kiss me like that? What does he want? Ahhh I wanted to scream and cry, all these unanswered questions buzzing in my head, I hated that he had such an effect on me.

I thought I had moved on with my life after everything that happened in Chicago and Boston. I thought I would find peace here. But fate had other plans and brought a possessive and aggressive Luca Cattaneo back into my life. He had changed so much, although he claimed he had always been that way. I never saw it before, he was always so nice to me when he was with Jason.

I let out a loud sigh as the chauffeur spoke, "Are you okay, Ms. Sienna?" I replied, looking at him through the mirror, "I'm fine." Then narrowed my eyes at him and asked, "How do you know my name?" He looked away and stammered, "Oh, uh, excuse me, my phone is ringing," even though it didn't ring. Now I was skeptical, why wouldn't he tell me? I heard him talking to someone.

"Yes, Mr. Cattaneo, she's here with me now. Yes, of course, I'll make sure she gets home. Okay, no, I won't, sir."

Luca!! I knew the hospital wouldn't send such a luxurious car to pick up two nurses for an event. How did he even know I was going to the event in the first place ..

God, this man... Suddenly, my phone rang, and I took it out of my purse. "Hello?"

"Sienna, what the hell, where are you?" Kelsey shouted down the phone at me. "I'm sorry, Kelsey. I had an accident, and my dress ripped. I couldn't come back in looking like that. I was going to text you as soon as I was home. Please don't be mad."

She sighed, "I'm not mad, babe. Why didn't you call me? I could've helped fix it. How did it rip? Surely it couldn't have been that bad.

If only she knew..

I explained to Kelsey that the dress couldn't be fixed and that I didn't want to come back looking like I had a fight with a shredder. She laughed and told me she was going to stay out a little longer. "Okay, have fun then," I told her. "Oh, before you go," she calls me before I hang up. "That hot footballer was looking for you. He asked where you went, he said if I see you, to tell you to call him."