Chapter:39{Dont go}

Rowan's POV

"So should I call my mom to pick me up?" I asked Sarah.

"No it's fine, Sabrina is just being dramatic. Look I understand her boyfriend won't be with her this summer but there are people who have to live without their husband because he's in the army, people who don't see their boyfriends because they moved far away to go to a new collage! Sabrina is being very dramatic about it all." Said Sarah.

"But Sarah, you don't know how she feels. Maybe she isn't being dramatic." I said.

"Rowan come on! You and I both know she is." Said Sarah.

"Yea I guess." I said sitting down on the bean bag.

Bradley's POV

"Okay well... Sabrina I do love you, you make me laugh, smile, and I can always count on you to do something totally adorable! I love you!" I said.

"I love you to? Bradley I'm confused why are you telling me this now? I already know this stuff." She said.

"Because..."

Sabrina's POV

"Because... Sabrina look I'm going to see my grandma this summer and I need to focus on her. I can't have any distractions." He said.

It felt as if my heart dropped. I'm a distraction to Bradley?

"I'm a distraction?" I asked him.

"No! I mean, okay look this is hard. I want us to not go out for awhile, so I can focus on my family this summer. We can text and call but I don't want..."

"No Bradley it's fine, I understand." I say.

"Sabby are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

Though the truth is I wasn't.