Chapter:32 {All togther}

(A/N: Okay Guys! So it starts the week where I'll be posting a new chapter everyday to kick off the summer! Starting today and ending next Thursday! I don't know about you but this is my last day of school and I can't believe it!)

Sabrina's POV

There's only 5 more days of school! Everything is the way it should be! Bradley and I are dating again! Peyton and Rowan are together. Everything is awesome!

After school today Bradley and I are going to Yogurt Land! It's so amazing!

After school

"Hey!" I said walking up to Bradley.

"Hey!" He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Want to go?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said.

Bradley's POV

Sabrina and I had so much planned for the summer but here's the thing, my Grandma isn't doing so well... This could be the last few months of her life... So for the whole summer my brother, mom, and I are going up to the desert to visit her. So today I'm taking Sabrina put to Yogurt land to tell her about not seeing her for the whole summer!

Sabrina seemed so happy she kept going on about her plans for us this summer and how much fun it would be!

"Sabrina..." I said interrupting her.

"Yea Brad?" She asked.

"I won't be here this summer." I said sadly.

"Haha! Bradley I'm serious! It's going to be fun! Don't even tell me you won't be here!" Said Sabrina laughing.

"Sabrina I'm being serious my Grandma only has a few months to live so we're going to visit her." I said.

"Really..." Said Sabrina.

"Sabrina sorry... Look we can FaceTime." I said.

Sabrina's POV

"Bradley it's fine. I'm happy that your going to visit you grandma!" I said.

Okay okay, not trying to sound ungrateful but this summer was suppose to be the best ever! We were going to go on a crap load of dates! But he is going to see his grandma and I just... Okay I'm over reacting it's not like we won't see each other we will FaceTime and talk on the phone... Right now I just have to enjoy my time with him before he leaves me for 2 months. I mean before he leaves me to visit his grandma.