Chapter:29 {Rowan?}

Rowan's POV

Your probably wondering where I've been as I haven't been in the story recently.
I've been crying. You wanna know why I've been crying? You can probably guess.

In case you haven't guessed yet Peyton and I are no longer a thing. He's been trying to win Sabrina's heart when he's already won mine. It's towards the end of the school year and the final dance is coming up. The Big Beach Dance! I've been waiting to go! You dress up all pinup and they decorate it all nice and Vintage and well Peyton and I had planned to go together. The thing is I don't think we're going together anymore.

It was at lunch and I saw Bradley and Sabrina.

Should I? No. I need to talk to Peyton!

Then as I walked through the kids trying to get their lunches I finally saw Peyton.

Here goes nothing.

"Peyton." I said.

"Hey uh Rowan!" Said Peyton.

"Look I know we're no longer a thing but we did plan to go to the dance together and I just want to make sure we're...."

"Rowan obviously we're not going together anymore! We're not together." Said Peyton cutting me off.

"Oh I know. Obviously duh! I just needed to check because my boyfriend and I are going and you know I didn't want you showing up with no date and saying "oh Rowan we planned to go together." Hahaha how lame would that be!" I said laughing.

Okay I lied. I don't have a boyfriend. But what was I suppose to say?

"Oh so you have a boyfriend?" Asked Peyton.

"Yep. You?" I asked.

Peyton waited a few minutes to answer.

"Yep." Said Peyton.

It was obvious he was lying. Was it obvious I was lying?

"Well maybe we should both bring our dates to the dance together." I said

"Okay! If you even have one!" Said Peyton.

"If you even have one!" I said walking off.

"I do! You?" Said Peyton.

"Yep! I'll see you Friday!" I said back.

"It's a plan!" Said Peyton.

What did I get myself into? God I'm so stupid!

(A/N: Okay guys well the italics never work for me! And I hate it! So yea:((( I had an idea to see if the italics would work but it failed. So yea until further notice the italics don't work for me, so if you see something and your like shouldn't that be in italics? It probably should but they don't work for me so yea)