Chapter:24{Their Kiss}

(A.N I hate Italics, I press the button and what happens? Nothing! The bold works but Italics!? Also the chapters have been very short, sorry about that.)

Bradley's POV

It was at break, I walked out of class and Sabrina was waiting at my door.

"Hey." She said happily.

"Hi." I said.

She grabbed my hand and locked our hands together.
Maybe we would go back to normal.

"Hi Sabrina." Said Penny walking up to us.

You can imagine my fear of what would happen next.

"Uhh Hi Penny?" Said Sabrina.

"Let's go." I said pulling on Sabrina's arm.

"Okay." She said.

"Oh and Uh Bradley?" Said Penny.

"Same time tonight?" she continued.

Ah crap.

"Yea." I said.

"Same time for what?" Asked Sabrina.

"Oh well you may know Bradley and I are very close, not couple close but just between friendship and relationship." Smiled Penny.

"Bradley?" Asked Sabrina.

"Sabrina I knew you would take it the wrong way, look..." I said.

"Sarah was wrong! She said wait a few days a few weeks even a month and we would be back to normal! How could you?!" Said Sabrina.

I tried to get the words out but nothing came out! I was so stunned! Sabrina ran off crying.

"Forget about her! Why her when you have me! I'm twice maybe even triple as hot as she is!" Smiled Penny.

I looked at her still trying to get the words out.

"So we're together?!" Asked Penny happily.

"No." I said quietly.

The pain of doing this to Sabrina was causing me not to talk I guess. It's a scientific fact that when something blows up in your face or something that you can't imagine is happening to you is happening to you you just stand/sit there like a monkey because your so stunned nothings coming out!

"What was that? Come on Bradley I'm a year older then Sabrina, 14, I'm prettier then Sabrina, and plus you and I would be perfect!" Said Penny wrapping her arm around me.

"Penny No!" I said.

"Doesn't matter what you say, watch this!" Said Penny.

She immediately kissed my lips.

"Get off!" I said pushing her back.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Sabrina!" I said running off.

Penny's POV

Just as Bradley ran off Peyton came out from hiding.

"Did you get the photos?" I asked him.

"Yea." Said Peyton.

"Then I'll go show Sabrina!" I said happily.

"Should we be doing this?" He asked.

"Oh Peyton,Peyton,Peyton. Yes we should! I show everyone the photos say Bradley wants to keep the relationship down low. Then I show Sabrina she cries and doesn't talk to Bradley or believe him when he says he pushed me off. And you come up to Sabrina all happily and help her through it she'll see that your a true friend then kiss her! Say it was an accident she's just so pretty and you don't like seeing her in this much pain! And battaboom! BattaBing!" I said.

"Okay. But only for Sabrina!" Said Pryton.

"Well I didn't think you were going to do it for Bradley." I said walking down the stairs.