Chapter:17{Sleepover}

Sabrina's POV

It had been about 4 days, since Rowan and I had talked. She was still very mad. Which I guess she had the right to be. I was still very confused on what we were fighting about in the first place. I woke up early the next morning and I had the feeling. You know that special feeling you get when you check your phone and you see you have missed text messages from your boyfriend, or crush? Yea well that's the feeling I had. My phone had over 7 texts from Bradley that I had missed.

Bradley💗

Can't sleep.

You up?

I love you.

Your so pretty.

Are you and Rowan still in a fight?

💕💕💕💕

We should go to Disney.

Let's go to Disney!

I want to go to Disney.

I wanted to see if he would text me more, but I decided to just text him back. Plus I was really feeling Disney too.

Bradley💗

Hey, I just woke up.

Lol, I've been trying to sleep all night I finally fell asleep around 3 AM.

Haha, I went to sleep at 9PM.

Want to go to Disney?

Yea! My ears are already on the table.

I don't have ears😪

Let's buy you some😎

Okay😙

Come to my house at 10:30 AM so we can be there before 12!😋

Okay.

Okay, I love you.

I ❤️ You😉

Peyton's POV

Okay let's get something clear! That kiss meant nothing! Nothing at all, I kissed Sabrina because she's like my little sister. And Rowan needs Sabrina, they are super close and I know Rowan wants Sabrina back.

"Hey Robot!" I said.

"Peyton." She said smiling.

"Let's go somewhere." I said.

"Where?" Asked Rowan.

"You'll see." I said.

And she followed me.

Here's a back story for you. Rowan and Sabrina met in a park. They saw each other on the playground then I guess really hit it off.

That's where I'm taking Rowan.

"Peyton why are we here?" Said Rowan sadly.

"Because..." I said.

"Peyton please if you going to talk to me.." Said Rowan

"Rowan, please." I said.

"Okay." She said locking her hands with mine.

"Rowan, you and Sabrina and Best Friends! No closer than that, Sisters. I don't want you to ruin your friendship with Sabrina because of Bradley's brother!" I said.

"But I'm not even mad at Sabrina for that." She said.

"Then what are you mad at her for?" I said.

"I'm mad that... I don't know." She said.

"See! You don't have a reason." I said.

"I shouldn't need a reason, all I said was that I needed a break." She said.

"Rowan! Sabrina is your sister! Your best friend! You want to loose her?!" I said yelling.

"Why are you yelling!?" Said Rowan raising her voice.

"Because your acting like a child! Sabrina is amazing! Sabrina is funny! Sabrina is..." I said.

"Peyton?" Said Rowan quietly.

"Rowan not like that." I said.

"Bye." Said Rowan turning over.

"What?!" I said.

"Rowan please no!" I continued.

But she didn't turn, she kept walking.

Rowan's POV

I don't have a sister. A real sister. I just have a brother. I walked over to a bus stop and called Sarah.

Calling Sarah😍

Hello? Rowan? She answered.

Hey Sarah. I said sadly.

Are you going to cry? She asked.

I need you to pick me up. I said.

Okay where are you. She asked.

The park. I replied.

Be there in less then 5 minutes.

3 minutes later.

"Sarah." I said getting in the passenger seat.

"Rowan, what's the matter?" She said.

"Peyton." I said.

"What?!" Said Sarah.

"He... He..." I said.

At this point I was just realizing that Peyton, my Peyton was in love with my Ex Best Friend. Everything was just hitting me. Like what a jerk I've been to Sabrina and that Peyton and I were no longer a thing.

I started to cry hard.

"Oh Rowan let's talk about it in the house." Said Sarah.

"Yes please." I said.

"Rowan your spending the night tonight. You and Sabrina need to make up first of all, and you just got out a relationship! You can't go off alone." Said Sarah in her demanding voice.

I love Sarah. She's amazing. The way that she really cares. Sabrina really does have it all.

Sabrina's POV

At 10:30 Pm Bradley dropped me off home.

I walked in my house, on the door was a note from my parents.

Gone away. Sarah's in charge.

"Sarah!" I said.

"Sabrina, come here." Said Sarah pulling me towards her.

"What?" I said.

"Rowan and Peyton broke up." Said Sarah.

"Where is Rowan?! Is she here?" I said.

"Yes." Said Sarah.