Chapter:6 {Date Night}

Sabrina's POV

After eating we went to the movie theatre.

"Brad! Look a photo booth!!!" I said happily.

"I suppose you want to take a photo?" Said Bradley.

"Of course!" I said.

After the photos we went into the theatre and watched Pitch Perfect 2. I recommend not eating popcorn in the begging because when Fat Amy is dancing on the long thing I don't know what it's called just you will know what I'm talking about.

"So my mom should be here any minute to pick us up." He said.

"Okay cool." I said.

"Did you have fun?" Asked Bradley.

"Dude I'm so happy you asked me out this night was so amazing!" I said.

"Well Sabrina I've got to know you more and am looking forward to our next date." Said Bradley.

Okay here's the thing. The date went excellent! So what's the problem? Why do I feel bad? Okay if we are being honest I feel like he doesn't like me, I feel like it's forced. I feel like he doesn't like me. Ugh why is this so hard?! Come on Sabrina just say yes me too!

"Earth to Sabrina?" Said Bradley.

"What? Oh. Uhh I need to talk to you." I said sadly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Do what?" Said Bradley.

"Me. Are you sure you want to go on dates with me and potentially call me yours?" I asked.

"Sabrina I wouldn't have it any other way!" Said Bradley.

He wouldn't have it any other way. Come on Sabrina stop being dramatic. But why don't I believe him?

"Bradley... I don't think...." I said.

"No B listen! I like you! I find you silly, funny, crazy, amazing, pretty... And beautiful." Said Bradley.

"Oh Bradely." I said smiling.

"What?" He asked.

"I've never had a boyfriend before and im sure you've had plenty of girlfriends before.
But Bradley are you sure?" I said.

"Yes. I don't care that your 13. I don't think since your 13 and I'm 16 I'm in anyway a pervert." Said Bradley.

"Oh no! Your not! A pervert is..." I said.

"Yea I know. But Sabrina I really like you and I'm looking forward to more dates please don't leave me." Said Bradley.

"I don't intend to." I said hugging Bradley.