Chapter: 28 {Pushing}

Sabrina's POV

I pushed through the crowds, this break was going to last forever.

"Bradley?" I said to myself.

DING!!! Rang the bell.

"Oh crap." I said to myself.

"SABRINA?!" Yelled Bradley.

"BRADLEY?" I shot back.

Then as the crowd starting moving I could see Bradley standing on the other side.

"SABRINA!" Said Bradley.

"BRADLEY!" I said running up to him.

"Oh Bradley! I love you!" I said.

"Sabrina, they tricked you! Penny told me it all!" Said Bradley.

"I know! I know! God I just want to kiss you all day!" I said.

"Same!" Said Bradley putting his hands on my cheeks and kissing me tightly.

"Bradley I'm sorry! I want everything to be normal!" I said.

"Me too Sabrina!" Said Bradley.

And this is how the story ended.

Or how it should've ended. But Penny ruined our happy ending.

"Bradley lets go!" She said grabbing his arm.

I had enough. She cant just keep kissing Bradley. Even though he pushes her away she continues to do it. I understand once but twice even three times thats wrong!

"Stop!" I said.

Penny's eyes lit up.

"Actually going to say something!" She said laughing.

"Yes I am. Bradley and I are together you know why? Because we love each other! And watch this... When I kiss him he doesn't push away!" I said.

I grabbed Bradley's collar on his shirt and pulled him close as our lips touched.

"Why don't you try?" I asked her.

"What?" Asked Penny in disbelief.

"Kiss him." I said.

"Sabrina!" Said Bradley.

"Trust me. She needs to see the difference." I said.

"Okay!" Said Penny.

She grabbed Bradley's collar and pushed him close and before she could even make their lips touch he pushed her away.

"Sabrina!" Said Bradley.

"See the difference Penny? I kiss him he stays, he kisses me I stay, you kiss him he pushes. He doesn't like you! He likes me!"

"Loves you! I love Sabrina." Said Bradley cutting in.

"And so do I, Penny what we did was terrible and I will never forgive myself. We played them! That wasn't right. Sabrina your still pretty and I still like you a lot. But hopefully you too can find the goodness in your hearts to forgive me." Said Peyton.

"Oh Peyton!" I said hugging him.

(A.N I know I know! I said I wouldn't post anymore chapters but guess what I was feeling generous today. Haha. Sorry for all the blow ups on chapters. I've been very bored.)