Chapter:7{Car ride home}

(A.N: Hey guys the cool thing about this photo is that if you go to Teen Vouge on YouTube (it is a channel) and if you scroll down till you see Sabrina and Rowan they made like 4 videos with them, anyway they were filming at Disneyland and I was at Disneyland the same day as they were there, so I spent the whole day looking for them and eventually I found them and took a photo with them I was crying super hard but anyway the cool thing about this photo is if you look in the left corner you see a girl with black hair and a bow that's my mom and the girl next to her is me, I have my arms crossed and have a red head band on with a Star Wars backpack. Okay so that was just a fun little fact I thought I would share. Let me know in the comments of you ever met them before... Or went to one of Sabrina's Concert. Okay get read for chapter 7!!!:))))

Sabrina's POV

Bradley's mom came to pick us up when she did me and Bradley just talked and finally I was home.

"How was the date!" Asked my sister as soon as I opened the door.

"Good." I said.

"Just good?!" Said Rowan.

"Wow Rowan what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I invited her." Said Sarah.

"Rowan when are you not here?" I said laughing.

"Uhh." Said Rowan laughing.

"We are going to video chat later." I said.

"You guys just went on a date!" Said Sarah.

"So?" I said.

The video chat

It was like 1 AM I had my head phones in and grabbed my laptop I went on to Skype and chatted with him for awhile.

"Dude I'm so tired, plus I dont want to wake up my parents." I said.

"What! Girl yo lame!" Said Bradley.

"Well I'm not the one wearing Superman PJ's!" I shot back at him.

"Hey Superman is cool!" Said Bradley defending himself.

"Ohh well I never said he wasn't cool I just think when a 16 year old is wearing superman PJ's he's lame! Understand?" I said laughing.

"Understood." He said.

"No but man I'm going to sleep right now Rowan and Sarah are already asleep and I'm the last one up." I said.

"The only survivor!" Said Bradley.

"Very funny." I said.

"Okay well goodnight." Said Bradley.

"Goodnight." I said.