They are the perfect piece to the most imperfect puzzle.

~ NamJinKook ending ~

Authors POV:
Jungkook was bored, it had been nine days since Vhope had gone to their honeymoon and his alphas were back to work being hella busy.

He had Eunjae to entertain him but the pup bless him, was still so clingy with Jimin that he didn't want to seperate the two.

Plus yoongi and Jimin were kind of in their honeymoon phase too. Yoongi would go to work and kiss Jimin on the forehead alongside Eunjae. The two papa and son duo will also go surprise Yoongi at his work place.

And Jungkook? He couldn't because his alphas told him not to since they had a lot of stuff going on they'd neglect him by accident and they didn't want to do that.

So Jungkook opted out on some hobbies like painting, knitting because Yes ever since Eunjae was a baby he had been making him his winter hats, gloves and scarfs. He also did drawings and from time to time a little bit of dance.

But he was hella bored over the past couple of days and he really wanted to do something. Sometimes he felt he was ready to be a parent because that way he's got a little pup keeping him occupied but other times he remembers he's still young and has lots of stuff he wants to do before having a child.

Plus Eunjae was enough he always will be.

So right now Jungkook was sat in the living room watching a TV show aimlessly. Jimin was feeding Eunjae some snacks and their laughter filled the house - it was so endearing.

His alphas would be back soon but usually they stayed out till late for heavens knows what reason. Well there was a reason they were occupied with work.

On the other hand Yoongi would come early and Jimin would always be so excited. Watching them gave Jungkook's heart a light squeeze. He was so happy for them.

Suddenly the omegas phone went off and he noticed it was Taehyung. So he picked up and called Jimin and Eunjae over to talk too. It was FaceTime after all.

Eunjae took the phone with Jungkook's permission and put sloppy kisses all over Tae's face making both Jimin and Jungkook laugh.

Taehyung almost cried seeing his Eunjae since he missed him so much.

Tae was just calling to let them know they would be taking their flight back to Korea tomorrow night - Bora Bora time so they'd arrive in Korea late afternoon.

Eunjae jumped happily knowing his TaeTae would be back and even the two omegas missed their final pair and wanted him back.

They had mindless conversation Hoseok even joined them and then it was time to say goodbye. Once they cut the call Jungkook got a call from Namjoon.

So he picked up and he was disappointed "Hey baby I hope you're okay. I was just calling to say both me and Hyung won't be able to come home early today so make sure you eat and go to sleep don't wait up".

Jungkook just agreed and put the phone down and both Jimin and Eunjae could tell how much this was affecting the omega.

So Jimin spoke to Eunjae with his eyes and indicated to the pup that he should make his uncle happy and that's exactly what Eunjae did.

He hugged his Jungkook uncle and said "I haven't slept with my Kookie in so long can I sleep with you tonight?"

Jungkook obviously agreed and the smile was back on his face. Then the three of them shared a group hug.

Just like that Yoongi got back and mumbled out "Where's my hug?" He too joined them and he kissed Jimin on the lips and then Eunjae and Jungkook on the forehead.