He couldn't choose. Not again.

Authors POV:
Jimin was freaking out after the entire incident sunk in was this really happening? He paced around his room because Eunjae was still sleeping and everyone else was getting breakfast ready.

Yoongi was taking a shower and Jimin's mind was racing so many beats per second.

Yoongi on the other hand had the same feelings and thoughts. He didn't know how to come about with the situation.

He expressed his clearly liking to Jimin but was that enough? Would Jimin want a name to their relationship or whatever it was?

Downstairs the others were all normal the earlier incidents didn't phase them much because paparazzi would always end up in their property anyways - they all literally had a big name to themselves it was inevitable.

What was playing in their mind was why Eunjae wasn't waking up. Bless the child did sleep a little later than usual but he had been asleep for almost 14 hours.

Taehyung had taken Eunjae from Namjoon's arms and was rocking him back and forth holding him tightly.

Jungkook was with him and the two kept checking him and placing soft kisses on his forehead.

Their mates who were setting up the table also looked at them and there was no clear denying that they wanted to see their omegas full of their cubs because look how adorable they were with Eunjae.

Jungkook then walked up to them whilst the three alphas were in a dazed state dreaming of their omegas with their pups.

"Hyung Eunnie won't wake up and we're scared". He lightly told SeokJin and Jin pulled himself out of the daze and said "Baby listen he's fine, he's probably just really tired and needs the rest".

Then Seokjin kissed Jungkook's forehead and continued setting up the table.

Jungkook pouted and spoke to Namjoon this time saying "Hyung he didn't even wake up with all the loud noises. Can we just check to make sure he is okay".

Namjoon smiled and back hugged Jungkook saying "My little omega you're sensitive and scared because of your heat but it's okay. Eunnie is fine and if he doesn't wake up when Jimin comes down we can see what's up okay?"

Jungkook just nodded lightly.

Back with Jimin and Yoongi, Yoongi came out of the shower and saw Jimin pacing so he lightly went up to him and back hugged him holding his waist tightly.

Jimin stilled at the affection until he realised it was yoongi's naked chest on his back and that his alpha was only in a towel.

"Hyung this is inappropriate, what if Eunnie runs in?" Jimin spoke up and Yoongi just hummed placing a kiss on his neck saying "Then he will see his parents happy and showing affection that's what a child needs to see".

Then he kissed deeper and Jimin laughed which was music to yoongi's ears.

"Okay okay stop". He said as he turned in his mates arms. "Let's go downstairs they must be waiting and plus we have this huge mess to sort out".

Jimin pecked yoongi's cheek and shyly walked out leaving Yoongi in his thoughts.

Why was this so scary for him to think about?

When Jimin walked downstairs he was met with a very sad atmosphere. The members were all cuddled around Taehyung as if something happened so Jimin immediately rushed to them thinking his Taehyung was in danger but noticed that they weren't looking at Taehyung but rather at Eunjae.

"Jiminah." Taehyung spoke out and when Jimin nodded Tae spoke up saying "There's something wrong with your som".

Jimin felt his heart stop beating in that moment. "What do you mean there's something wrong with him? He's completely fine stop being so emotional Taehyung".