Only time can tell who it is.

Authors POV:
The wedding had come to a successful end and now everyone was enjoying the after party. There was drinks, food, cakes and everything else you can imagine.

Taehyung and Hoseok were the happiest, continuously blushing and holding hands like newly met mates.

They were like adorable teenagers and it was really cute to see.

Eunjae was attached to Taehyung at the moment since the omega found comfort in holding the pup and Hosoek then holding him.

They got many comments from the guests and even paparazzi saying that Eunjae was adorable and stayed very well with Taehyung.

Some even mentioned that they are very excited for Taehyung to one day have children because he would be a good parent.

Although they had no plans for kids at the moment the two still blushed immensely feeling all giddy.

I guess the feeling of being a newly wed is showing for them.

Jimin was somewhere else making sure the guests were having fun and running around finishing last minute things and as he was running he was caught by a pair of strong arms.

Of course those arms belonged to no one but Yoongi himself because no one would dare touch THE Jeon Yoongi's omega.

"Baby stop rushing everywhere". He mumbled into Jimin's ear.

Jimin blushed as yoongi's warm arms rested perfectly on his waist. "Hyung there's just so much which isn't perfect yet". He whined and Yoongi placed his chin on Jimin's shoulder saying "Mhmm, you are correct baby but look at them. The two grooms they're happy and Taehyung thinks everything is perfect because he's married now. So calm down and don't stress yourself baby".

Jimin sighed and nodded as he let himself fall into yoongi's arms.

The two stayed there happily observing their family. There was Vhope with their son and Taehyung was showing his nephew off to everyone and Eunjae was happily enjoying the attention.

Mina and Aera were drunk but they weren't crazy drunk they were quiet drunk. They would speak to people if they came but they were just hugging each other and falling apart but in a good way.

Their husbands were sat close observing them and talking about how on earth they let these two get so close and how chaotic they were. But they loved them together so it was okay.

Then there was NamJinKook where let's say the tensions were high. Very high.

Jungkook looked good and he fucking knew it so of course he had to tease his mates.

The two alphas were near the bar area sipping on their drinks as they observed their omega dancing.

Jungkook in no way wanted to make them jealous. He just wanted to tease them which meant he would be dancing rather sensually alone but he didn't realise when others began to join him.

He was partially drunk so it definitely added to the mess he had gotten himself into but Jungkook didn't care at the moment he was having fun.

But Jin and Namjoon (Somewhat) weren't, they didn't like how Jungkook was dancing without them. It was fine until people began to join him.

Namjoon groaned into his fifth drink saying "Does he seriously have to do this today? Whys he teasing us? His whole fricking look is screaming sexy and now everyone's eyes are on our mate".

Jin sighed saying "Yeah but he holds our mark which is proudly displayed on his neck so no one will get too close".

Just as SeokJin said those words an unknown alpha had come to Jungkook sliding his arms around his petit waist.