It wasn't his fault right?

Authors POV:
Kim Jimin had woken up and he felt a strong grip on his waist. The hazy state he was in had calmed down and he remembered everything.

That's when a blush crept up on his gorgeous face. He decided to turn around and look at
Yoongi - his mate.

Turning in the embrace the grip got harder on his waist. Jimin traced yoongi's delicate face with his tiny fingers.

He traced his nose and lips before softly planting a kiss on the lips of his mate.

Jimin had never felt so calm before, no one had made him feel so safe and he only guesses that was the effect of the bond.

Yoongi slowly began to open his feline eyes and Jimin decided it was only best to pretend he was sleeping.

Yoongi woke up and saw Jimin asleep, he frowned remembering last night and took a deep breath.

Jin's word still ringing in his ear "Don't make the same mistake twice yoongs".

Yoongi sighed as he realised his position and quickly let go of the hold on Jimin. He automatically felt a bit more weirder almost as if his hands belong on Jimin. Somewhere, doesn't matter where.

Jimin decided he should pretend to wake up now and he let his eyes flutter open. He met with Yoongi staring at him and the blush immediately caught up to him.

"Good morning Mr Jeon". He mumbled and Yoongi said "Good morning and uhhh call me Yoongi Hyung or Something".

Jimin nodded enthusiastically seeing some sort of progress.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck as he got up and Jimin looked on confusingly. "I hope you're feeling better now and am I'll get going okay?"

Jimin wanted to whine and throw a tantrum but he knew he had no right. Mr Jeon will never accept him and he knew that. He knew that very well.

So instead he just sat there hoping Yoongi would change his mind and luckily whoever was listening heard his wishes and Jin walked in with a very tired Eunjae in his arms.

"Papa". The small boy immediately shouted and Jimin was up instantly "Come here baby, what happened?"

Yoongi looked on to the interaction and he found himself smiling just like Jin.

"They're adorable". Jin mumbled and Yoongi could agree but he wouldn't say that out loud.

Yoongi looked at the way Jimin was instantly ready to give up everything for Eunjae and his heart fluttered at the realisation.

"Did my baby sleep well?" Jimin had asked and Eunjae didn't reply so Jin did instead. "Ah no he didn't Mr Kim..."

Before Jin could finish his sentence Jimin spoke out and said "Please Jin Hyung don't call me Mr Kim, my name is fine I am younger than you".

Jin smiled and said "Okay, Jimin he didn't sleep well because our poor baby was unwell correct Eunnie?"

Eunjae nodded and immediately both Jimin and Yoongi went into panic mode. Jimin began checking Eunjae's temperature and Yoongi too checked how hot Eunjae was.

Their hands brushed as they fussed over Eunjae sending sparks to their entire body.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi spoke out and Jin said "He was very clingy to Hoseok so I'm guessing it passed on even though bless Hoseok tried to keep him away.  Eunjae was tired and he has a fever, he's too warm it's scary".

Jimin made a strangled sob looking at Eunjae. "Baby when were you gonna come to Papa huh? Why didn't you tell me?"

Eunjae looked like he would cry because he thought he upset his Papa. He sobbed loudly as he put his head in Jimin's neck "Papa Eunnie sorry pwease no leave me, Eunnie will tell Papa next time otay?"