But like failing in love, he also failed in this.

Eunjae POV:
It's new hearing from me right? Yeah well I'm only 3 and this is hard to do. But I can try for sure.

Author nim said I could.

Anyways....

Papa is in pain, I can tell by the way Apa looks at him and uncwles too.

It's scawy because I miss Papa but he always goes away.

Can someone tell me why?

Jungkook POV:
Eunjae was safely in my arms but the child was lost in his own world. Better than him freaking out over Jimin Hyung right?

Eunjae eventually came out from his dazed state and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Kookie, Papa". He lightly mumbled and I held him against me tightly whispering sweet nothings into the child's ear.

Jimin Hyung was out cold for a very long time. Yoongi Hyung was going insane and everyone looked a little traumatised.

It was happening again. For a third time it was happening.

We were in the hospital waiting for Jimin Hyung again.

The first time when we thought he died, the second when we met "Kim Jimin" and now again.

Yoongi Hyung looked so scared and I think he was reliving the moments from the past.

If only he could believe us all that Park Jimin really is our Jimin Hyung.

Alas, Yoongi Hyung was being oblivious he always is.

Taehyung Hyung was trying to comfort him but Hyung was too lost to allow it to happen.

The nurse came out of the room and spoke to me saying "In a hurry we forgot that we were giving blood to your Nephew sir so can we please take him back. We need to sterilise the equipment and put blood back on".

Yoongi Hyung looked at her with shocked eyes saying "He's passed out and you want to continue the blood donation?"

The nurse sighed and said "Mr Jeon I can't do anything, doctors orders. He said you chose your son over your husband so we need to save him first".

You could see the betrayal on Yoongi Hyung's face he wasn't happy and he shook his head in denial whispering "But I didn't choose".

Eunjae was taken back and even though the said child cried none of us were allowed to be in as of yet.

After about half an hour they let one of us go in for Eunjae and this time instead of calling for his TaeTae he called for his kookie and I was more than happy to go to my child.

I ran in and he immediately hugged me crying saying "kookie take this off It's hurting Papa".

He knew.

Of course he knew he was after all Jimin Hyung's child. Smart and witty were his big characteristics.

I shushed him quietly telling him that his Papa is not in pain and that this was what was making him healthy.

But Eunjae was smart he had his parents brain put together because both Jimin and Yoongi excelled in what they did and Eunjae? He was naturally curious and a smart brain linked with curiosity means nothing but trouble.

I was calming the child down as much as I could because I wanted to ease him in and out of this situation.

Eventually Eunjae fell asleep, he was sprawled all over me clinging on to me for dear life and Jimin? He hadn't moved a muscle in over 10 hours now.

The doctors regularly came in to check but no one told us anything.

The others had kind of gathered in too being allowed to meet Eunjae but Jimin's area was strictly forbidden.