The omega didn't need the alpha it was always the other way round.

Jimin POV:
I looked at my parents as they were brought in. I looked towards Hyung who just smiled at me still holding my waist with an almost determined look on his face.

I was very confused because the past hadn't completely come back to me. I could remember snip it's of old memories not everything was clear.

"Baby it's time you tell me what these people did to you, tell me your past so I can tell you what they did and how you were taken from me." Yoongi spoke out and I was so confused.

"They...I know what they did but I don't want to remember it. I don't want to tell anyone". I spoke out.

Instantly Yoongi Hyung cupped my face saying "I would never ask you to strain your memory and hurt yourself by bringing those memories up to the surface but jiminah this has to be done. They need to be punished and I need to tell you what they did. Knowing your past is the only way I can do that".

I understood what he meant of course I did I wasn't stupid but the thought of facing them scared me.

"He won't say anything Yoongi because he's scared he always has been and always will be. Omegas are useless creature and ours? He's the worst out of them all". My so called father spoke up and the words hit me like a ton of bricks.

I took in a deep breath before I heard him coughing in pain. The guards had hit him and it wasn't on anyone's command.

The bodyguard looked at me and said "No one addresses our Jimin sir like that. I am sorry Mr Jeon but it had to be done". 

Yoongi Hyung smirked next to me and said "If not you then me". The pair of them then shared a sinister smile.

I nodded as I listened to Hyung's words. There was a voice telling me that what my parents said was right but I ignored it as I began.

"My parents if I can even call them that well we..I guess they always had a very bumpy relationship with me. Since I was a little pup I could feel the hatred they had for me. Eomma never fed me it was my aunty her sister who did. She had gone through the same thing as a child herself since she was an omega and my so called Eomma was an alpha. I guess I can't entirely blame my Eomma because it was drilled into her head that omegas are weak. But now that I think about it my other aunty who was a beta never turned out that way and she too had the same information drilled into her. So I slowly began to realise it was just who my Eomma was. She could have treated me better but she chose not to.".

I was crying now and the woman I call my mother was laughing. The man stood next to her my so called father scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I did those things because I hated your guts Jimin. Yes, I was taught about how low ranked omegas are but you were ten times worse. You were always so weak and when your father tired to train you, you would give up. It's just painful to watch. The business would never have been given to you by your grandfather because you were an omega. Your stupid cousins got it. You ruined everything". My mother spoke up and her words made me feel so much worse.

Hyung's hold on me tighten as he tried wiping my ongoing tears.

I decided I had to finish the story regardless of what they had to say so I allowed Hying to wipe my tears before speaking further.

"It all began when I was 10, my aunty raised me since these two neglected me. Actually I think at one point I got a vivid picture of my father actually treating me well but my Eomma always had a huge impact on my father. She was manipulative she always has been. So I guess even he hates me".

My father looked guilty and we could all confirm what I said was true.

~ Flashback ~

Authors POV:
A ten year old jimin cautiously walked around the house. His parents always taught him manners. Well Jimin...he called them "Rich people manners". I guess that's exactly what it was.