It was her he recognised, he always did.

Yoongi POV:
For someone who wanted to avoid Jimin a lot I craved him every second of the day. When he's not near me I get this slight irritation that I can't seem to let go of.

It itches until he's next to me again where he belongs but at the same time I'm still reminded that he can't be mine because I already have an omega.

I keep getting these thoughts that say it's supposed to be just Jimin as in park Jimin not Kim Jimin.

Waking up was hard especially since Jimin and Eunjae were both holding on to me.

Eunaje was practically laying on top of me as Jimin lay snuggled up to my side.

I looked at the two of them together and noticed how similar they looked and behaved. Anyone could be fooled because he was just like Jimin.

No one would question that he isn't Eunjae's other father.

The small child has filled my life with nothing but happiness I loved him dearly even though at first I didn't want a child.

I never felt responsible enough for one but now my day doesn't start until I've seen him.

Now it's the same with Kim Jimin I can't even start my day without him.

It always feels so domestic.

Like for example this morning when he gave me my wallet, my keys and even did my tie for me because Taehyung wasn't down to do it yet.

These things made me itch for a relationship again. I didn't like what I was having with Jimin now.

Maybe I wanted it to go forward but the thought of ruining it and the irrational thoughts stopped me from completely perusing anything.

Today was a hard day, Jimin was dressed so beautifully because he had to shoot his dancing part.

His solo one was in the shooting but I wasn't able to focus on anything BUT him and to top it off that Taemin kept coming to gawk at him too.

Eunjae kept him occupied for a while though once I told him what he was doing the child was determined to annoy him.

I on the other hand was obviously his dance partner for the paired dance and I was breathing very unevenly from the inside out as Jimin did his solo.

Once Jimin was done and when I could finally breathe since we were away from Taemin, Hoseok began teaching us what our dance moves.

It was a very....how do I put this sexy? Dance and it required a lot of touching.

I am so glad it wasn't someone else doing this and it was me instead because only I can touch him.

I know possessive right? But I wish it wasn't true the fact that he was my mate because the urge to claim him was so high and his perfect waist made me feel like the waist holder and...damn I gotta stop.

Anyways after that dreadful day at work the week just got worse.

The director absolutely loved us working together so he wanted more movies with us and as happy as Jimin was I just couldn't be because I'm not an actor rather a CEO I don't have time for this.

But the sparkle in Jimin's eyes were worth the contract I signed.

My reputation is going to go from "Cold CEO to expressive actor".

Anyways it was finally a Friday after a long dreadful week things couldn't have gotten any easier.

We still had to talk and after that Monday we didn't tell Jimin anything and he didn't ask our lives we're too busy.