Jimin, his long lost mate.

Authors POV:
Eunjae was getting better. Better in the sense that his physical health was intact but his heart ached. He experienced heartache for the first time as a three year old and it wasn't because of a silly crush but because of his Papa.

He missed him dearly and he thought finally he could be with him but his uncles and his Apa clearly despised the idea.

The little one had irrational thoughts like this but he didn't believe them because his Apa and uncles said his papa was not that man so Eunjae believed them.

Even though his inner self longed for that man to be his Papa he gave up on that idea all together. There really was no point dwelling on it right?

Eunjae started healing it had been almost a week and the poor kid never mentioned the incident or his Papa choosing to believe that the said man would one day come and if not he'd have another one right?

He always found comfort in his TaeTae and his kookie so he spent most times with them.

He obviously gave equal time to all his uncles.

Eunjae noticed that his Apa was getting happier these days and that in itself brought joy to the little one.

He didn't really know why his Apa was happy but he was okay with it. He just wanted to see all his uncles and Apa smiling.

On the other hand Jimin was not okay. He kept missing that child and being away from him felt like torture.

Yes, they met for a few minutes but the child won his heart. The way he called him Papa. Yes, Jimin knew he wasn't his Papa but the coincidence made him believe that he should be a part of that child's life.

He created a little story in his head about it.

You see Jimin lacked a lot in his childhood. His parents never really cared much for him and eventually Jimin learnt to not care about anything either.

He never felt like he belonged anywhere or that he had a family but he always wanted one of his own.

He wanted a mate and a child but because his mate was taking forever to come to him seeing that kid latch on to him made him feel a certain way.

He wanted to be with Eunjae okay.

We can't really blame Jimin because Eunjae was such an amazing kid he understood so much at such a young age and that's all we want right?

A well behaved child.

I guess destiny has other plans for the two of them. Whilst they both longed for each other. Both as in Eunjae and Jimin they were told to not be with each other.

Only destiny knows.

Jimin was getting ready for his filming and as hard as it was he was excited. Doing what he loved best would definitely make him forget about Eunjae.

Taking a deep breath he walked out into the cold city of Seoul and ran a hand through his brown hair.

Thinking of brown hair he wanted to dye it blonde. Why? Simple answer - Eunjae.

Deciding that it's too much and he shouldn't encourage the child further he disregarded the entire idea.

Off to filming it was.

Eunjae on the other hand was stuck at home whilst his Apa was at work. Most of his uncles were not available today.

Taehyung going shopping for Eunjae to get him winter clothes and as much as he wanted to take the child with him he didn't since Eunjae just recovered.