This wasn't supposed to happen.

Hoseok POV:
I woke up early in the morning around 7am I had to get up for work soon because it started at 9am.

I had a meeting which was due as soon as I got in and after that I have to go and train the group of actors but the thought of having to go anywhere was already very draining.

I felt the weight of a whole other person on me and looking down I saw Taehyung.

He was sleeping soundly with a little pout on his face. He was holding my neck very tightly and the room smelt like everything we did last night.

My mind replayed the memories, how our bodies responded to each other, the synchronisation of our breaths and our kisses.

I pecked Taehyung's lips and pulled him closer hugging him tightly.

Then once again I fell asleep.

The next time I woke up it was 8:30 and it was to a very panicked Taehyung shaking me awake.

"Hyung you're going to be late you have a meeting". He said and I just closed my eyes again pulling our naked bodies closer.

Taehyung hit me saying "Get up you're gonna be late".

My response was to pull him closer and say "I'm not going today".

He looked puzzled and said "Why not?"

"I'm spending the day pampering you, aftercare is very important baby. I'm not going to fuck you and not take care of you. You're my mate not my fuck toy". Then I kissed his lips.

He snuggled into my neck and held me close again.

I kissed the top of his head and say "Let's sleep for a little bit then I'll get a bath ready for you". He nodded and looked up to me as he kissed me.

He took full control as he laid on top of me. Moving his lips against mine, using my body to his hearts content.

"Fuck I love it when you take control."

Jungkook POV:
I was woken up by soft kisses on my face and some on my stomach. Jin Hyung was further down kissing my stomach as Namjoon Hyung littered my face with kisses.

"W...what are you doing?" I moaned out and Hyung smirked as he said "Giving kisses to both my babies. I'm hoping we have one now".

I went bright red and whined saying "Ahh, you can't say that". Jin Hyung looked puzzled as he said "Why not?"

Namjoon Hyung didn't let me respond as he kissed me. He sucked on my lip asking for entrance as I gave in.

Jin Hyung continued to kiss my neck and leave love bites.

I was so intoxicated that I forgot everything around me.

We eventually pulled away and I hugged them both close to me letting our breaths even out.

Namjoon Hyung got up after a while and I whined at the loss of comfort. "I'm getting the bath ready baby".

I nodded and said "Please don't go to work, both of you". They smiled and said "No we won't don't worry baby".

I could only smile happily at that.

Yoongi POV:
I woke up to a very adorable sight, there was Jimin sleeping with a pout holding Eunjae close to him who was also pouting.

They looked adorable and my hands were firmly holding them both in place.

I gently placed a kiss on Eunjae's forehead and contemplated if I should do the same with Jimin then chose against it.