It's always the pretty ones that are picked.

Authors POV:
On one hand Jimin was in Seoul and on the other Eunjae was better. He didn't know he was asking for his papa in the state that he was in.

He was clearly delusional due to the heavy fever he had. He stopped asking about Jimin and it had been a good week since.

Jimin's premiere for his movie was airing everywhere across Seoul. Though it was broadcasted live it was still showing in many channels.

So when Eunjae was watching his cartoons with his Jinnie uncle who had fallen asleep the tiny child took the remote to switch channels.

He was getting bored of the boring nursery rhymes.

He obviously just pressed random buttons until the channels changed and decided to leave the remote on the side when nothing caught his eye.

Before he could switch the TV off though he heard something. More specifically a name, the name of no one other than his Papa.

"Kim Jimin new rising star". Now Eunjae wasn't stupid he knew his Papa was called Park Jimin but the name Jimin just pulled him in.

He looked up at the screen and there stood his Papa. He looked exactly like him but he didn't have the blonde hair Eunjae always saw.

His hair was styled so it looked fluffy and it was brown. His Papa was wearing a suit and he looked so pretty in Eunajes eyes.

"PAPA!!!!" The little child shouted and instantly Jin woke up.

When he turned to where Eunjae was looking there was nothing playing besides an ad for a ramen pack.

"Eunjae what happened?" He asked.

"Eunnie saw Papa on TV". The child told his uncle hoping he would believe him.

Jin sighed and said "Baby your papa can't be on screen." Eunjae sighed and said "Jinnie he was Eunnie sawed him with my own eyes".

Jin laughed at the slight mistake Eunjae got before turning serious and said "What did you see baby?"

Eunjae smiled thinking his uncle believed him and said "Papa was wearing a suit and he had brown hair he looked so pwetty".

Jin picked Eunjae up and said "Baby impossible your Papa had blonde hair". Jin winced at the past tense he used hoping Eunjae wouldn't catch it on and surprisingly the very attentive child didn't.

"But Eunnie sure it was Papa". Jin took a deep breath and said "It's nap time baby. Enough TV for one day."

Just as Jin turned the Tv off the same show came back on. If only he delayed turning it off by a few seconds.

Bringing Eunjae to his room to make him fall asleep he met Jungkook and Namjoon making out on the bed. He covered Eunjae's eyes who was too busy thinking about the show he saw his papa on to even care and said "Guys I have Eunjae here".

The two pulled apart and began blushing heavily. "I'm gonna take him to Tae". The other two nodded as they looked away and Jin took Eunjae to Tae.

When he came back Namjoon and Jungkook were doing something else so he pulled them both to him and said "Let's continue what you both started" before he started kissing Jungkook passionately.

Tae on the other hand sat on his bed with Hoseok and Eunjae sat in between the two and listened to Eunjae talk about Jimin and how he saw him.

The sparkle in Eunajes eyes were enough to show that even though he had never met his Papa he was undeniably in love with him. Eunjae was 100 percent yoongi's child because his eyes sparkled whenever he mentioned Jimin just like Yoongi's did.