He's not Eunjae's real Apa.

Authors POV:
Taehyung was in the room with Jimin and Eunjae whilst everyone waited outside. You see Taehyung had seen Jimin's stomach when he was pregnant with the said pup and he knew exactly how he looked.

His best friend was beautiful with the stretch marks and once Jimin had "died" Taehyung had too seen his stomach.

When everyone thought Jimin had gone Taehyung's instincts told him to check.

Alas, Taehyung at the time just like everyone else thought his soulmate had gone but what he didn't know was that Jimin was still pretty much there.

When Jimin was being covered with a cloth his stomach was in show so Taehyung had seen a hefty amount of Jimin at the time.

Every mark indicated everything.

~ Flashback ~

Taehyung POV:
Me and Jimin were playing around not literally since Jimin was nearly 9 months pregnant.

We were talking and catching up yeah...that is a better way to phrase it.

"Jiminah I'm so excited for the baby, I'm gonna become an uncle". I said happily.

Jimin held my face and said "Yes, tae you will be the best uncle and the child's gonna call you TaeTae his one and only".

I smiled at that knowing how attached I was going to be with the child.

"I hope it's a boy" I muttered and Jimin smiled saying "I hope so too...only because I have an adorable name. Tae listen if I'm not there..."

I didn't let Jimin finish and said "I'm gonna leave if you talk about you going."

He mumbled a quick sorry and held his ears to show how sorry he was.

I rolled my eyes at him and said "Continue". He sighed and said "If I'm sleeping cause I'll be so tried giving birth tell Yoongi Hyung I want to call my child Eunjae if it's a boy".

I nodded liking the name already and said "Eunjae you're gonna be your TaeTae's favourite".

Jimin smiled and said "Want to talk to your niece or nephew?" When I nodded enthusiastically he lifted his shirt up and I quickly pulled it down saying "I don't want to be traumatised".

He slapped my hand lightly and said "You're going to experience this one day too don't think Hosoek Hyung is going to let you off just like that".

I went beat red and didn't say anything as Jimin lifted his shirt up again. His stomach was big and you could see stretch marks on it. It wasn't ugly not at all but rather gorgeous he was carrying life inside of him after all.

I gently touched his stomach and with tears in my eyes that suddenly decided to come out I whispered "Hi baby".

~ End of flashback ~

Taehyung POV:
I came out of my dazed state and walked over to Jimin who was holding Eunjae tightly.

I knew it was my Jimin but for Yoongi Hyung's sake I was ready to check.

I apologised a thousand times to a sleeping Jimin for invading his privacy and kissed both omega parent and pup on the forehead.

I gently lifted up his shirt to see any signs of stretch marks or surgical scars.

Indeed as expected there was because he was my Jiminie.

There were very faint stretch marks on his now flat and toned stomach they would disappear if you didn't look close enough.

There was also a scar going from his abdomen when Eunjae was born and I remember back then it was ten times worse than it is now.

The scar now looks faded and as if from an injury which is what Jimin would have believed when he lost his memories.