What it meant to "Fall in love"

Authors POV:
Hoseok woke up the next morning with Taehyung in his arms sleeping soundly and it was no surprise to him once he ACTUALLY remembered the incidents of yesterday when Eunjae came to their room shouting.

"Movie". He spoke out in a loud voice once he realised that he shouldn't be screaming. Not that shouting and talking in a loud voice AREN'T the same thing.

"Uncwle did you tell everyone about the movie?" The child whispered to Hoseok who didn't understand why he was whispering now since he's potentially woken up the entire house anyways.

Well besides Taehyung since clearly this omega could sleep through a war...Eunjae was nothing.

Don't get Taehyung wrong though the second Eunjae is in distress his mother instincts kick in but the minute Eunjae is shouting he can easily zone the child's voice out.

Great communication skills am I right?

Hoseok sighed as he kissed his omega and turned to Eunjae ready to get out of bed.

He picked his nephew up and took him to the balcony shutting the door behind them.

"Eunjae are you sure baby that you want to do this?" Hoseok asked and Eunjae nodded excitedly.

He wanted to spend time with his new friend who looked just like his Papa and there was no way his uncle and Apa would allow it unless it was for the job.

So Hoseok nodded at Eunjae's request and the uncle and nephew stood together in each other's embrace watching the sunrise.

Well it was more Eunjae holding his uncle with Hoseok standing.

Eunjae rested his little head on his uncle's chest and the two were completely oblivious to the other person entering the balcony.

Taehyung stood and admired two of the many important people in his life and then he slowly walked up to his fiancé.

He snaked his soft, tan arms around Hoseok's waist and leaned his head on his fiancé's shoulder.

A back hug for his two favourite people.

Hoseok felt his mates arms around his waist and with one hand he held his nephew and with the other he placed his hand on his mates.

"I love you". Taehyung murmured and that's when Eunjae noticed his TaeTae yet he made no fuss to go to him.

Completely enjoying the peace he was getting just by being in his Hoseok uncle's arms.

"I love you too". Hoseok spoke out and that's when something clicked in Eunjae's little head.

His parents must have been  just like TaeTae and Hobi right? That means in order to have his Papa because though everyone denied Kim Jimin ever being Eunjae's Apa Eunjae strongly believes he was.

So all Eunjae had to do was get Kim Jimin and his Apa to fall in love.

Whatever "Fall in love" meant.

Instead of ruining the peace Eunaje decided to ask later maybe after breakfast when all his uncles were present that way he would know what it meant to "Fall in love" from different people.

It must be different for everyone little Eunjae thought because whilst his uncles were together his parents weren't.

That could only mean each story was different and Eunjae couldn't wait to unfold his Parent's love story.

Once the little family had enough cuddling for one morning Taehyung put a warm robe on Eunjae, gave one to Hoseok and put one on himself.

They were matching.