Chapter 24.

Harry 

 Niall and I lay flat on our backs on the blue mats in the gym. It's eight thirty in the morning and we've just done another major work out. Niall is panting next to me, his left palm placed over a sweaty chest. I turn my head to look at him as he checks the time on his lock screen before shutting it closed again. "I need to shower then head to work." He announces and I pout a little.

I watch him begin to stand up and I growl softly, tackling him back to the floor and he grunts a little as I straddle his hips. My hair falls at my face as I stare down at him and he chuckles lightly.

"No, stay." I whine, almost childlike and he tried to free himself from my grasp but I don't judge.

"I wish I could." He sighs and my smile fades. He takes this moment to grab my wrists and fling me over to the other side, just like we had done last time and he was the one now straddling my hips. God, he's getting good.

"You're getting good." I comment aloud and a grin spreads on his face.

"I learn from the best." He replies back sassily and I laugh. He bends down to kiss my lips and I relax a little. His lips are warm against mine, his tongue expiring my mouth and I whimper as he pulls away. "I really should go," he persuades. I don't take no for an answer and fling him over the other side again, straddling his hips in case he decides to leave.

"You have half an hour," I point out. "Give it at least twenty minutes." I suggest hopefully and he chuckles.

"Then I won't be able to shower." He points out.

"I can live with that." I assure him and he smirks.

"I don't think my boss will." He replies. I sigh, because I know he's right. I bend down to kiss him just like he did he to me and I manage to leave a few nice hickeys on his neck as a bonus. I smile triumphantly my at my work and he rolls his eyes but there's a look of fondness behind them. Someone clears their throat at the door of the gym and we look up to see Cassandra standing in the doorway. She gives me and expectant look and I can feel Niall tense beneath me.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Harry?" She asks. I look back down at Niall and lift myself off of him, letting him go and shower. Once he's out of earshot I turn to Cassandra.

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"When is Nadine moving back to France?" She asks. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"When I think it's safe for her to return home." I answer simple. She makes a noise of impatience.

"Since when did you give a damn about her?" She presses and my jaw clenches.

"That woman is carrying my child! How can you expect me not to care?!" I exclaim.

"You didn't give a damn about the baby either." She points out mildly. I gulp nervously and look down, feeling a little ashamed of myself.

"Harry," she voices and I look up at her.

"I have trained you and trained you for you to not to feel anything. Don't let a years' worth of training go to waste." she says fiercely. I think about what she said.

"What if you're in love with somebody?" I ask subtly and her eyes widen.

"You're in love with Niall?!" she almost shouts but it comes out in a whisper. Thankfully. Realization dawns on me. Was I in love with Niall? I don't know. It's been a long time since I've been in love with somebody.

"No." I answer but I say it too quickly. Cassandra raises an eyebrow.

"If you are, there's going to be a big problem." She warns and I roll my eyes.