36 | Cinnamon Roll

"Hey, you both are joining us for tonight's bonfire?" Rue asked us, Noah looked over to me and waited for my reply

"I don't know, maybe," I said unsurely. All the finalists decided to have a small bonfire dinner in the nearby area to celebrate this win. It was the celebration of being a finalist but everyone was invited, whoever decided to stay to watch the competition. I was unsure because I wasn't close with anyone apart from Rue who with her infectious and extrovert personality already made friends with everyone. Tomorrow was the final round and I had full plans on staying inside the room, binge-watching and worrying about tomorrow.

"Maybe? No, come on. You have to join us today. You are one of the only 4 contestants to qualify for the final round of one of the most famous baking competitions, don't you think this is worth celebrating?" She asked me with her arms crossed and when I hesitated she looked over at Noah for support.

"She is right, you know. This is more than worth celebrating." Noah answered and Rue nodded along happily as he was with her on this. I sighed and nodded.

Rue smiled at me and then said, "Yes, then see you guys tonight."

"You had plans to do nothing and just worry about tomorrow, didn't you?" Noah asked me with amusement. I smiled sheepishly in reply. "As a good boyfriend, I couldn't let you be so sad and worried." He mused as he took a step towards me and added, "I have an idea that could cheer you up." He smiled mischievously.

"What?" I asked, wondering what was going in his mind and I'm sure it wasn't anything good with the way he smiled at me.

He was just a few feet away from me as he replied, "This." And then took me in his arms and playfully threw me on the bed, I let out a sound of surprise. I bounced on the bed as I landed on it and beside me, Noah landed. He then began to tickle me, fully knowing that I was very ticklish; I laughed loudly as his fingers made contact with my skin. He chuckled along with my laugh. He stopped after I placed my hand on top of his. I opened my eyes and saw him already looking at me. "Beautiful." He murmured as he caressed my cheeks that were uplifted as I smiled and closed my eyes, savoring his touch on my skin. I opened my eyes back to lean in and press my lips against his. He hovered over me with his arms beside my head as he kissed me back. I winded my hands in his hair and he let out a groan as I pushed him closer to me. I couldn't get enough of him, his touch, his lips, his attention on me.

He held his body with one arm and the other arm traveled from my face to my chest and then wandered south and stopped at my leg as he hooked my leg around his waist. I half-gasped and half-moaned as I felt him, and he took that opportunity to kiss me deeper. I didn't even realize when my body started to move slowly against his. I pulled back first as I gasped for a breath but that didn't stop him as he placed kisses around my jaw and then my collarbone and then my neck, I moaned loudly as he kissed a sensitive spot on my neck, and he let out a breathy chuckle and paid extra attention to that particular spot. My body reacted by pressing more against his. And then a ringtone started to blare, I ignored it and so did Noah but then it rang again. Noah groaned and lifted his head from my neck to look at me. "Fuck!" He cursed and then closed his eyes after a few seconds he placed his lips on mine and kissed me softly. I pouted in disappointment as he pulled back. "Don't look at me like that. It has taken all of my restraint to not take you right this second. But your phone keeps ringing, it might be something important." He admitted as he pulled back completely and sat beside me.