13 | Vanilla Ice Cream

"I'll explain everything to you but not right now, I don't want anyone to eavesdrop on our conversation," I stated

"I'll explain everything to you but not right now, I don't want anyone to eavesdrop on our conversation," I stated. I didn't want any customer or co-worker or worse Noah to listen to any part of our conversation. Because knowing Mia, she would scream or do something embarrassing that would attract attention.

She sighed but agreed reluctantly. "Okay, but no backsies." I nodded at her reply. "I know the best place that we can have this talk. Let's leave the café early and grab dinner at our favorite place." She grinned at me.

I felt my lips curve into a grin. It had been a while since we visited our favorite place for dinner 'Basil Bistro' "Yes, it's been a long time since we went to Basil Bistro." I smile fondly at the memories that we had at that place.

_____________

After leaving from café, we went home to get ready for our dinner. I wanted to introduce Madison to Mia but unfortunately, she wasn't home when we got there. So that introduction might happen after our dinner. It's an unspoken rule among us that we would get a bit dressy when going out for dinner. It came along after we realized that every day we would wear the same monotonous outfits but we could switch it up and dress a little fancy when going out for dinners. This was our way to give ourselves a little treat.

I wore a simple little black dress that reached my knees with my dark hair in waves. I also had a bit of makeup which consist of light pink lipstick and my blue eyes lined with black eyeliner. On the other hand, Mia had a golden short dress with her blonde hair in an updo. Her eyes had a smoky look to them with her lips being a pinkish nude shade.

"Wow, do we look ready!" Mia said enthusiastically after she saw how I looked. I smiled at her and then soon enough we left to get to the restaurant.

We had just placed our orders when Mia bought the incident up. I willed myself for her reaction which would be loud.

"It happened when Noah and I were locked inside the café" I started but before I could continue, Mia gasped loudly.