Championship

Andrea's POV:

Those 5 points were easy to get when I ended 5th in the Vegas GP, all the weight that I hadn't noticed was left of my shoulders. By securing 8th place in the championship. Oscar finished just one place ahead and as both rookies for McLaren, we were extremely proud.

Right now I'm just going to relax before the last race of the year since I already signed with McLaren for two more years and nothing could make me happ- my phone suddenly started filling with notifications, texts, and a call from Lotte.

"Oh my god Di, are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Yes...oh fuck, how are we going to handle the situation, are you going to step out into the media, maybe ignore the rumors? I need to know as your PR!"

"What the fuck Charlotte, I just woke up. What are you even talking about?!" As I said this, Oscar, who was previously lying beside me woke up.

"Everything ok?" He said and I shook my head in response.

"Is that Oscar? Oh no no no, check the media Di!" She panicked

"Open your phone, now Oscar, NOW!" I said starting to wonder what was going on, at first he panicked but followed what I asked.

"Fuck." He said while he began to stress out while reading something on his phone.

"What?!" I asked.

He immediately gave me his phone as he began to dress himself up and sat on the bed. I couldn't believe it.

 I couldn't believe it

"FUCK!" I shouted.

"I'm heading to your room, we need to figure this out." She said before hanging up.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I said pacing around the room.

"Hey hey, calm down. We can fix this don't panic." Oscar said while hugging me.

"It wasn't supposed to go this way..." I said sadly.

"I know, love." He said matching my tone.

"No, you don't," I said separating myself from his embrace. "I'm fucked."

"Woah there."

"You don't get it Oscar, you're another man driving it's not easy as a woman, especially after all the rumors of my brother buying my spot!"

"Well I'm sorry I can't understand that, but that doesn't mean I am not trying to help you!" He shouted as I started to calm down.

"I'm sorry, I know you're trying. I didn't mean to yell."

"It's okay now. But-"

"Leave, please," I said as I got serious.

"What?" He said in a low voice almost begging.

"Please, I-I need some time alone, Lottee is coming and we'll figure it out."

"So I don't have a voice in this?"

"You do."

"It doesn't seem like it."

"You do, just not right now. We'll speak with Charlotte and your PR immediately to see what we can do, alright. Then...I just need to be alone for a while." I said tiredly.

"Yeah." He said while combing his hair back with his hand. "Di."

"Yes?" I said almost crying.

"Everything will be okay." He said before leaving for the bathroom.

"I hope so," I said to myself in a whisper.

Charlotte and Oscar's PR, Michelle, arrived at the room after about 15 minutes. We sat in the small living room with some coffee and spoke about the issue for hours. It was a hard decision but we settled on posting a small Instagram story with a quick message. After we settled it and posted it on each account both PRs left.

"You sure you want me to l-" Oscar began.

"No, but I need some time to process this," I said sadly.

"Okay...Di...I love you." He said while he opened the door and turned to look at me for an answer, but nothing came out of my mouth and the only noise that broke the silence was the door closing shot.

"Fuck."